chapter 59 Demon hunting

It was early in the morning and cherrybomb had somehow moved in her sleep, putting her face near mikes feet and hers near mikes. Speaking of mike, who was hugging cherrys legs like a stuff toy, started to wake up and open his eyes to see what was in front of him as he went wide eye and blushed madly. Cherrybomb was still asleep, snoring softly, which mike saw and did not want to disturb her so he went back to sleep however in his sleep it caused him to get a boner. Soon enough, cherrybomb started to stir awake and saw the sight before her, blushing just as bad as mike. Unlike mike, she found it hard to contain herself and breathed heavily at them, slightly moving her body against mikes, which made his boner touch her. Cherrybomb yelped in surpise and accidentally woke someone else up.

Verosika: Ugh, the hell?

Verosika saw the position they were in and cherrybomb grew pale in fear. Verosika saw that mike was still asleep and looked back at cherrybomb, slightly smirking.

Verosika: Having fun?

Cherrybomb: Uh, it's not what it looks like.

Verosika: So your not rubbing yourself on my boyfriend while sniffing his feet?

Cherrybomb: ...no?

Verosika: (rolls her eyes) sure~ Well your lucky it was me that caught ya, if it was loona you wouldn't hear the end of it.

Cherrybomb: So ... can I-

Verosika: Don't test me.

Cherrybomb: Ok fair.

Cherrybomb rolled off mike and verosika saw that mike had a bulge in his pants. Verosika knew she couldn't leave him like that so she kissed her fore finger, which magically created a spark, and pointed a small trail of electricity to his crotch. Mike started to softly moan in his sleep and verosika smilled sweetly at his reactions, all the while cherrybomb was memerised. In a few seconds, mike came in his pants so much a little was starting to leak out, which made cherrybomb blush.

Cherrybomb: Can all succubess do that?

Verosika: Nope. Being queen of the succubuss has it's perks.

Cherrybomb: Does he know?

Verosika: Well, let's just say he thinks he has a lot of wet dreams.

Cherrybomb tried to suppressed her laughs but it caused the girls and mike to slowly wake up. When the girls woke up, they immediately smelled a very strong seant in the air and mike felt a wetness in his pants causing him to go red as he covered himself and tried to slowly move away from the bed.

Loona: What the hell is that?

Crymini: It smells ... good~

Summer: And very strong~

Medusa: W-what is it?

Raven: It's something a certain only someone can make.

The girlfriend's eyes then drifted towards Mike and the stain in his pants, all with lust. The other girls tried to ignore it but not only was the smell super strong but it was just hard to look away in general. Mike couldn't help but chuckled nervously as he dashed quickly for the bathroom. When he left, the girls burst out laughing, which luckly broke the tension in the room. After a few minutes mike came back in fresh cloths to see everyone else got into their usual attire he was shocked to see dia in the same room with summer.

Mike: (mutteres) oh boy (out loud) uhhh summer do you have any sharp objects near you?

Summer: uhhh no?

Mike: ok you're still in a good mood then i'll just go ahead and bring dia to her room then. I had no idea she was in here.

Dia: Mike, she brought me here.