chapter 40 Adding a V

It's been a few days since mike became leader of safe haven and he's built a machine on both ends of the portal to monitor and control who goes threw it. Mike, his friends, and the girls were enjoying a nice regular day at school walking in the hallway. Ever since they went to the surface, they felt a sort of guilty pleasure from breaking the rules and couldn't stop talking about it.

Kayla: I still wonder how different the fashion is up there.

Damian: Screw the fashion, I wanna know what kinds of crazy stuff they get up to!

Mike: Oh trust me, it gets crazy and each place is different we barely scratch the surfaces.

Zill: Could we even go up there again? After what happened with Zechariah, is it really worth it?

Mike: I'm the leader of the island now, of course we can go again.

Zill sighed in relife and they continued to walk in the hallways. Suddenly, Alfried got a proximity alrart from outside the school.

Alfried: Sir, a fast moving object is coming right towards us.

Mike: Can you make out wha-

As he was about to finish talking, the roof busted open and a floating, grey skinned lady and grey wolf peaking through where the hole is. Mike and the lady locked eyes and she smiled sinisterly.

Lady: So there is a human here, that's one rumor down.

Wolf: Looks like a tasty one too.

Mike: Ya ok. Who the hell are you two and what are you doing here?

Vanganza: Where are my manners, my names Vanganza and this is Simon. We're here because I heard a couple humans slither there way in this academy. We just wanted to see that for myself.

Zill: You! How did you get back in safe haven!

Vanganza: Hehe, wouldn't you like to know zilly.

Mike: Friends of yours zill?

Zill: We fought before.

Simon: Yeah, this has been a long time coming.

Vangaza: Now now Simon, we're here for something (Stares at mikes neck) different.

Zill: Well you're not gonna get a drop from him!

Mike: What the fuck are you?

Zill: They're vampires and sick ones at that.

Vangaza: Aww, you flatter me. Makes me almost wanna spear you ... almost.

Mike: Ah so I see what you want and sorry thats gonna be a no. So considering you two are some of the most ugly motherfucker i've seen I'll give you two options. One, the boring way you leave or the fun it's not going to end well for you and I kick your ass way.

Simon growled at mike but Vangaza seemed impressed on the balls he had to insult her.

Vangaza: Well you'll be a fun one to break.

Mike: You stupid and deaf? That doesn't answer my question.

Vanganza flys to mike, grabs his neck, and flys him out the roof window. The group on the ground were surprised and zill was about to go after him but was tackled by Simon.

Simon: She gets her fill, I'll get mine.

With mike, Vangaza was still holding mike until they reached near the clouds. Vanganza was about to bite his neck but when she did, she felt nothing but metal. Mike activated his suit but it looked different.