chapter 55 Going Atlantic part 2

Mike and the group have been following Athena to their next destination for some time as they were walking. Rose remembered something they were talking about back at her old tribe settlement and decided to go ask Mike about it.

Rose: Mike, can I ask you a question?

Mike: Sure.

Rose: Earlier, Crymini said you 're jerking off. What does that mean?

MIke: (blushes) ... uhh its n-nothing lets just continue on with our walk.

Verosika: Wait, you don't know what masterbaiting is?

Rose: No ... well yes, but I was asking what jerking off is.

Coco: Oh you innocent little thing.

Rose: What! What is it!?!

Mike: n-nothing important r-rose.

Zilla: The hell it is! Rose it's basically a way of feeling good all by yourself.

Rose: Ok ... how?

Loona: ... what do you want, a demonstration?

Mike: There's no need for th-that, you know what it is now so we're good let's continue our walk.

Verosika: How about this.

Verosika and Loona turned mike around and held his arms far apart, making mike look concerned at what there going to do. They started to pull down his pants and left him in his boxers, pointing at his crotch making mike go fully red and rose looking at him all pale.

Verosika: So Rose, if he didn't had his boxers on, you would see his dick. Now, the way it works is-

Verosika started to stroke on mikes thigh in a slight jerking motion, which made Rose slightly blush and look away.

Verosika: -he strokes it while thinking of us, and does it until he cums.

Rose: He really does that?

Verosika: Ohhhhhh yeah, and he can't deny it.

Mike: no- i mean yes- i- i- i mean-

Verosika: (chuckles) see, so any questions?

Rose: Doesn't it ... hurt?

Verosika: Uhhh, usually no.

Mike: What do you mean by hurt? That's strange?

Rose: Well, I'd imagine something of his ... length being a problem.

raven: Not for us.

Mike: ... What do you mean by the length, you're a centaur?

Rose: Well, I don't know how it is with humans, but umm lets just say that we centaurs have the same sizes as a regular horse.

Crymini: Why is that so bad?

Verosika: 20 inch male penis working with an 8 inch vagina.

Crymini: ... nice.

Mike: No, that means it's too big?

Rose: And what the mothers say, painfully so.

Mike: Really?

Rose: Well, centaurs only really have sex to make babies. The penis is so big that it can tear the vagina and, from what my dad told me, is not so great for the men either since it's like and I quote "like punching through a stone wall with nothing but a exposed forehead"

Loona: Wow.

Crymini: (laughs) Humans have the exact opposite problem.

Rose: So ... I suppose mike some issues as well?