chapter 7 beowulf

No one's POV 

Mike was working to the bone on his new project. Because of his special gift in mechanical engineering and the fact that the junkyard he's been going to for a while, this was a breeze for him. The thing was time and precise measurement. Everything has to be perfect or else it would be nothing. While he was working, he also had time to work on a computer program for it. It was his paradise...in a figure of speech. 

Mike's POV

 Time skip 1 week

 Mike had just put the finishing touches on his project. It was a long hard week. But seeing the results, he felt immensely proud of himself. once he was done he covered up the project with a tarp and walk over to a tape recorder. 

Mike: log entry one. its been a hole week since I've been living in hell I have been going to the junk yard collecting every type of strong metal and electronic components i could fine to build my suit, the Beowulf, and my shield. I've also been watching how the people of hell have been living and surviving here from afar. So far, I have figured out that there are 7 rules to surviving hell.

1: Don't turn your back 

2: Always be armed 

3: Never go any were after dark 

4: There's danger in every corner

 5: Don't trust anyone but family

 6: Have a bad ass name 

and 7: Don't be a pussy 

 Speaking of hell, I thought everyone here has become like family to me. The I.M.P. are not too bad once you get to know them better. Blitzo had a liking on horses, which I find understandable, and he is somewhat funny. Moxxie is really into poems and music. And Millie is a real sweetheart. But when she gets mad, watch out. And Loona? Well...She's is a great friend. I could never thank her enough for all that she's done. I'd only wish we've meet before my parents died. Mike wiped some tears away from his eyes and stopped the player.

After putting it down, he yawned and felt so tired. He's been working on the project for long hours that he only had short breaks to help him feel refresh. This time he stayed up all night because he was close to finishing it and didn't want to stop. He never realized how tired he was. It was so bad that he couldn't keep his eyes open. He sat on a desk he brought from a junkyard and cleaned it. After a few minutes, he laid his head down and fell asleep. 

Loona's POV

Loona decided to stay at the imp building in the guest bed room to keep watch since mike said he was staying here for a while to work on his project however Loona couldn't fell asleep. She tried to toss and turn, even counting. But no matter what she does, her body won't sleep. Her thought were all focusing on one thing. Mike. Last week, she received penicillin from mike as a gift. She was so happy that she hugged him and started taking it. It's been a whole week and she was finally cured. She wanted this for a long time and Blitzo was too much of an idiot to go to the living world and get her some, even though he treats her like a daughter with all his love. 

Loona: Dammit. I can't sleep. Loona decided to get something that could help her sleep. As she walks, she kept think about mike and how he was so sweet for helping her and how he thinks she's unique. She had never felt anything like this before. For the first time since she was in Hell, she's happy. As she walked by the workshop door, her canine ears picked up a small snoring. Out of curiosity, she went through the door to see Mike sleeping on the desk.