chapter 45 B-Day (🍋18+)

The girls were in the living room with mike, who was reading a book with crymini on the couch. As they were reading, Crymini had a thought and decided to ask mike about it.

Crymini: You know what I just realized, we haven't celebrated your birthday yet. When is your birthday?

Mike: Oh you don't gotta worry about that. I haven't celebrated it since ... I moved in with my uncle. It's just another day of the year.

Crymini: What!?! No it's not! It's one of the most important day in your life. We have to celebrate it.

Mike: mini its fin-

Crymini: No it's not! Please just tell me.

Mike: (sighs) ... April first.

Crymini: ... come again?

Mike: My birthday is April first.

Crymini: As in April fools?

Mike: Yep.

Crymini: Please tell me you're joking.

Mike: Nope.

Crymini: ... Huh. Wait, that's really soon.

Mike: Yep just like I said another day of the year nothing special.

Crymini: (Sighs) Fine. I'm guessing you don't want me to tell the others?

Mike: Ya I don't want this to be made into a big deal.

Crymini: Yeah yeah.

-Timeskip, Crymini's pov-

Crymini was outside with the rest of the girls, telling them about mikes birthday. They had a mix reaction of both shock and sadness. Shock that they didn't know sooner and sad that he thought of his birthday as just another day.

Verosika: I can't believe he really said that. He's done so much for us, hell, and safe haven, he deserves a birthday.

Loona: He does and it should be a surprise. A huge one with everyone he cares about.

Jayjay: How is it gonna be a surprise? He's gonna suspect something is up, especially something this big.

Verosika: Well, I think some of us should take mike out while the rest set the party up.

Charlie: Oh, I'm an expret on planning parties!

Crymini: And I can keep mike out.

Verosika: We will keep mike out, cry.

Crymini looked to see Zilla, Jayjay, Raven, Camila and Verosika right behind her.

Crymini: Sweet.

Vaggie: ... this isn't an excuse to just get out of decorating, is it?

Zilla: You can't prove anything.

Charlie: I'm gonna get started right away!

Charlie pulled out a notepad from somewhere and started jotting down notes in it.

-Timeskip, with mike-

Verosika and Crymini were dragging mike in the streets of safe haven with Zilla, Raven, Jayjay, and Camilla. Mike was very confused and wondering why they asked him to go out.

Mike: Uh guys whats going on?

Crymini: What? Is it wrong of us to do stuff?

Mike: No it's just usually everyone joins us.

Zilla: Soooo we're not good enough to be around?

Mike: What! No, of course not.

Camilla: There just doing some stuff back at the cave.