chapter 52 The harvest moon festival

Blitzo and Stolas was in bed from an aftermath of a very passionate night. Blitzo was smoking a cigarette while Stolas wrist was still tied up to the head board.

Stolas: I'm sorry for moving our little rondevu early. I have to be somewhere for the full moon.

Blitzo: I don't like to make a fuss about shit like this, but do you really need the book? I have 15 new clients with heads they want me to roll.

Stolas: Oh Blitzy, the harvest moon festival is very important. Which is why I'm not supposed to lend my grimmour to itsy bitsy imps like you. It's held by the locas in the wrath ring.

Blitzo: Wrath huh? I have a few employees from there. Personally I never gave a shit since there's just a bunch of inbred chuckle fucks. Probably why M&M adopted.

Stolas: They adopted? How wounderful! Why don't they join then? I'm sure them and there new child will have a lot of fun. I can even guarantee special accuse.

Blitzo: This isn't some excuse to have use be your body guards right? It was a one time thing.

Stolas: Oh come on Blitzy, I'm simply allowing you a day a fun and no work.

Blitzo: Well as long as it's not an attempt to fuck me, it does sound like a blast. Plus bringing THE Hellmachine can be a fucking power move.

Stolas: Your not ... bringing him, are you?

Blitzo: Uhh, yeah?

Stolas: Could you not, I'm not exactly fond of him.

Blitzo: Oh come, I know you can take a little pain in the ass. Hell, I might even give ya a real good dick down if he behaves.

Stolas: I ... suppose I could allow it. So this won't be a problem with your clients then?

Blitzo: Oh fuck my clients.

-Mikes pov-

Mike was inside the living room of the cave sitting on the couch with both Loona and Octavia when he felt his phone go off to check it to see it was a call from blitzo and answered it.

Mike: Hello?

Blitzo: Mikey, what's going on?

Mike: Nothing mu-

Blitzo: Cool, listen there's a festival coming and I was thinking you and loona go. M&M are, mostly because it's at Mill's old house.

Mike: Oh really? That sounds like fun.

Blitzo: Cool and since you have a teleporting suit on you, you'll be there when we do. See ya then.

Blitzo hung up and Mike chuckled, putting away his phone with Loona and Octavia looking at Mike with curiosity.

Loona: What was that about?

Mike: Call from blitzo, he invited me and you to go to a festival that's near millies old home.

Octavia: Festival? Wait is it a harvest moon tonight?

Loona: Uhh, yeah I think so.

Octavia: If that's the case then my dad ... shit!

Mike: What's the harvest moon festive?

Octavia: it's just a regular festival but It's not the festival I'm worried about, it's my dad. He's gonna be there and you and him should not be in the same room!

Mike: Why didn't you tell me that? Your dad is one of the nicest people ever?

Octavia: Yes, but he may have a tiny, little, itsy bitsy intense hatred against humans.