chapter 39 A night of being bad

It was In the middle of the day at school, Mike and the theater gang were having lunch and talking about random things until Mike asked something that confused the gang.

Mike: So what's your guys favorite video games?

Zill: ... Video what?

Mike: ... video games. You know the games you play on devices?

Jack: I thought devices were for calls and texting.

Vanexa: They are.

Mike: and videogames, films, social media, research, ring any bells?

Kayla: Well the social media and research on the island do, but nothing else does I'm afraid.

Mike: what do you mean on the island?

Kayla: Well, can only research stuff on the island.

Mike: So wait you guys only know stuff about the island only? Nothing else beyond that?

Zill: Uhh yeah pretty much.

Mike: wow you guys are really missing out on a lot of stuff earth has.

Jack: How much could we be missing? If it's anything like safe haven than, I mean.

Mike: Well depending on how your society is right now, you're probably missing a total of 15 years of things that are full of fun, like movies, tv shows, games, knowledge, a place and things where you can learn anything and everything all of the time at any time theres always something for everybody.

Damian: That does sound fun ... I'm going.

Jack: Wha!?! Damian you know we can't leave safe haven.

Damian: Pfft, Zech can't stop me.

Mike: Wait, what do you mean you can't leave? Because everything that I said is on the mainland, where humans are from.

Kayla: Well there's a law that says that no resident in safe haven can leave without Zech's permission, and from what I heard, even that is limited.

Mike: Really? I wonder why? Because me and the girls always go with them using their disguises.

Zill: You do!?! Even in hell?

Mike: Well ya we've been to the human world many times to different places all we need to do is use magic that makes them look human to everyone and were good.

Damian then floated sideways to mike and gave him a puppy dogged eyed plee.

Damian: Could you take us? Pleeeeaaaase?

Mike: I would but you guys said it's a law won't you get in trouble?

Damian: It's only bad if we get caught.

Kayla: No damian, I'm not gonna become a trouble maker.

Jack: Well ... it would be nice to go up to see a bunch of new things.

Spam: I'll say! Imagine all the adventures we would go on.

Mike: Hmmm ... well if you guys ask me I think you should go, you guys have the living right to experience these things but I don't know because of the law.

Kayla: ... Let's just say we do this, how sure are you that everything will be ok?

Zill: Are you ... considering something bad babe?

Kayla: No! Just curious, that's all

Mike: Well as long as we stick together, act like humans and stay in disguises and you follow and listen to me it should be 98 percent ok.