Chapter 28: Welcome to zoophobia

Mike was in his suit in what seemed like a barren waste land. He was standing across from lucifer, staring at him intensely. Suddenly, Lucifer eyes glowed and a bunch of dark shadows of imps and hellhounds pop out of nowhere and mike fought them off effortlessly, killing them in one or two hits. Lucifer smiled and chuckled slightly.

Lucifer: You've gotten better.

Mike: Thanks but i still dont know why you invited me to this uh wasteland.

Lucifer: It's so you can have free range to go all out without worry, that and so I don't have to clean up anything after the fact.

Mike: go all out?

Lucifer: Well, seeing as I'm going teach you some magic, I figured it would be a good idea.

Mike: wow your gonna teach me to be a wizard!

Lucifer: I perfure warlock but sure, if thats how you wanna put it.

Lucifer somnomed a grimoire in his hands and flipped through a few pages, until he finally stopped at one.

Lucifer: Here's an easy one, fireball.

He gave mike the book and mike but he didn't understand the written on the pages.

Mike: Uh i only know a little of the demonic language and old latin, i can't understand the book.

Lucifer: Oh right.

Lucifer did a motion of taking off some glasses, despite not having any. When he did, a pair of round glasses appired. He gave it to mike and he wore them while looking at the page, which were now turning into letters he could understand.

Mike: Huh, convenient. Ok lets try this.

Mike read the book on what to do he constritated and focus after a few seconds a small ball of light formed then disappeared.

Mike: Damn it.

Lucifer: Not a bad start. You seem to have the motion down, all you need is the fuel.

Mike: ok.

Mike then keep trying it and after a couple of times he made a fire ball. It was small it didn't go to far but Lucifer was impressed none the less.

Lucifer: Your a fast learner. Most demons takes a week to get to that point.

Mike: Alright! Whats next?

Lucifer: Next? You barley learned how to make a fire ball. I highly suggest you learn this one spell until you master it.

Mike: oh ... sorry got to excited there for a sec.

Lucifer: Magic isn't something to take lightly, it can be extremely deadly if your careless. I'll give you that book to reasurch but until I see that your ready, you won't do any new spells. Got it?

Mike: yes i'll do my best.

Lucifer: Good. Now-

Lucifer snapped his fingers and opened a portal back to the hotel.

Lucifer: -I have an yearly orgy. You just do what I said.

Mike: ... orgy?

Lucifer: You have 6 girlfriends, don't go judging my love life.

Mike: ... more like you got no love life (chuckeles).

Lucifer: Ha ha, go before I leave you here.

Mike: ok ok.

Mike went through the portal and mike saw the girls and the other happy hotel residents.

Mike: hey guys.