chapter 4 joining imp

No one's POV

 Loona and Blitzo managed to get Mike to their apartment without any trouble. Once they got inside Loona laid Mike down on the couch then both her and Blitzo went to their separate rooms leaving Mike alone. Mike just laid on the couch however he started to wake up. And he was in for a whole new world. 

Mike's POV 

A soft groan escaped mike His body ached, and his consciousness was fading in and out with each breath he took. He finally grabbed a hold of his fading consciousness. His eyes soon opened, the sight of a white ceiling with a fan above him invading his eyes. He huffed a silent breath, as he slowly sat up. 

Mike: "Wh-Where...am I...?" He said weakly. He looked down at what he was laying on. It was a normal couch. He raised an eyebrow, as he brought his right hand to his face and rubbed it, getting the sleep out of his eyes. 

Mike: "What happened? Did I die...?" he said, as he placed a hand on his chest right above his heart. It was still beating. He sighed in relief. Thanks to the searing pain in his left side. He pressed his hand on his side, before raising his hoodie up. His eyes widened in shock from the sight of his bandaged stomach, dried blood coating the gauze and bandages. 

Mike: "How the hell...?" He brushed his fingers against the gauze, as his mind tried to replay everything that happened.

 Mike's mind: "Okay, calm down, let's think this through. Last I remember is that I ended up passing out from my uncle's beatings." He thought to himself.

 Mike Looked around the room and saw that it was a typical apartment room. The couch he was on was on the far side of the room. There was a small TV on a stand facing him. A coffee table sat in the middle of room, and he saw two entry ways that lead else where in the apartment. He was quick to notice a window and only a few feet away from him. He stood up but fell down quickly due to pain shooting thru his body from his injuries. But he was determined to see where he was. He crawled over to the widow and even though pain shot thru his body he grabbed the window ceil and pulled himself up. And when he looked thru it he eyes went wide. He saw that he was back in hell. He knew this because he recognized the city and even the pentagon in the sky from when he was in the imp office. After seeing this he quickly fell to the ground while breathing 

 Mike: "I'm in hell why am I in hell?" He said while in a panic state. Just then he heard voices coming from another part of the apartment.

 ???: "Hey did you hear that Loonie?" 

 ???: "Yeah sure did it sounded like it came from the living room." He then heard rapidly approaching his position. He managed to look over and saw Loona and Blitzo run into the room and when they saw him Loona quickly ran over to him. 

 Loona: "What the fuck are you doing kid? You stupid human you need to rest from your injuries." She said in a concerned/ annoyed voice. 

 Blitzo: "Yeah kid do want to just hurt yourself even further." Loona picked him up bridal style then walked over to the couch. Once she got over to it the couch she carefully laid him down on it. 

 Loona: "There you go now don't fucking move until you are healed up cause I don't want to patch you up again." She said sternly. Mike then was quick to speak up.

Mike: "what happened to me?" He said in a confused voice. 

 Blitz: "Well my loonie toonie over here went to return you your stuff until she found you fuck up so she brought you back here to help you." He said with a massive grin on his face.