chapter 53 How to train your demon

Mike was currently outside with the girls using his suit to build Bombproof a new stable home with the girls helping as well, crymini was the most exstacitc to help out giving many different suggestions and plans making sure everything was perfect for him.

Crymini: Maybe there could be a warm mattress with hay covering it, a mechanically food thing, oh maybe a-

Loona: Cry.

Crymini: Yeah?

Loona: Focus on the stable first then we might consider a heating mat.

Crymini: ... fine.

Mike: (chuckles) Don't worry cry i'm already ahead of you. Those things will be installed later except the mattress. We don't want bed bugs so he will have a heated floor.

Crymini: Yes!

While all this was happening, Bombproof was eating grass and waiting for his new home to be made. After some time passed, the group was almost finish with the stable that looked like a miniature barn and Bombproof went inside the his stable and even though he couldn't speak, mike new by his tail waging that he liked it. Mike then went and pet bomb proof chuckling.

Mike: Alright now that is done next is to test and train this guy.

Summer: And what would that be?

Mike: Well we should probably start off with him flying.

Crymini slowly raised her hand and had a small hint of excitement in her face.

Crymini: Can I be the first pilot?

Mike: You can ... once I make sure it's safe first.

Crymini: ... so your gonna be the first pilot then.

Mike: Uhh ya.

Crymini: (pouts) lucky.

Mike: Sorry cry but you know safety first.

Crymini: Yeah yeah.

Mike then went back into the house and brought out what looked like a unique looking settled one made to fit bombproof with his wings comfortably. He tried to strap it on but bombproof jumped and knocked off mike and the sattle of himself.

Mike: What the? Bp!?!

Bombproof shook his head and stomped his foot near the sattle.

Mike: Oh come on it's not that bad.

Mike tried to get the sattle on bomb proof again by going from his side but Bombproof simply moved away from him. Mike heard the girls trying to keep there laughter in cheak which caused mike to blush as he got back up with the saddle.

Mike: bp stop being a baby.

As mike said this, Bombproof used his tail to lightly wack mike in the face, further annoying him. Mike took in a deep breath and decided enough was enough as he took the saddle and ran behind bomb proof as he jumped on his back. Bombproof moved around wildly but mike held his own and eventually got the sattle on Bombproof.

Mike: There we go see its not so bad.

Bombproof nyaaed which somehow sounded mad to Mike.

Mike: ... hey its for your own safety mr.

Bombproof gave him a pfft and mike rolled his eyes. Mike then straightened himself out and got a hold onto the handles of the saddle.

Mike: Ok bp I need you to listen to me. This is my first flight test and take off without my suit on so let's take this nice and slow ok? nice and-