chapter 41 Experiment day

Mike was in a room with a table that had a microscope and a bunch of villes containing liquid and various things he brought back from his lab. One of them was a blue and yellow feather. He took it and put it underneath the microscope as he moved his hands to activate his suits magic and saw as the feather changed from a feather cell to a human skin cell including the DNA.

Mike: Hmm, fascinating.

As he was working, Octavia and Zilla walked by and looked to see mike working. Out of boredom, they decided to come inside with Octavia knocking on the door frame.

Zilla: Whatcha doing?

Mike: Hmm? Oh hey guy just do some experimenting.

Octavia: What kind of experiments?

Mike: I'm trying to see how in debt magic can go and apparently some can go even smaller than the cellular level, down to the DNA altering it like this feather I got from Jackie.

Zilla: Ok ... what does that mean?

Octavia: I think it means magic can change a persons body.

Mike: Exactly. Just imagine genetic engineering technology that's gonna take us hundreds of generations to make now might be as easy as this to alter it to make people healthier and have better abilities.

Zilla: Better abilities huh? Maybe I can be your subject and get some sick as lizard powers.

Mike: Uh I don't know about that zilla. This type of science can be very dangerous.

Zilla: well whats a bit of life without some danger?

Octavia: I don't think that's a good idea zilla, maybe just wait it out until he makes it safe.

Zilla: Well you'll never know if it's safe until you try it right?

Mike: well ya but-

Zilla: Come oooon, I'll give you something in return?

Octavia: Wha? You can't just do that!

Zilla: Just did.

Mike: well Maybe if I do something simple it might be safe.

Octavia: ... can I be your subject too? I-I'll reward you too.

Mike: Uhh okayyyyy well considering this my first time doing this, we should start off with things that are related to you such as for zillia would be reptiles.

Zilla: Sweet! Lets do this!

Octavia: So I suppose by that logic, I would get bird related abilities?

Mike: yes but zilla is getting the whole reptile family because there are no dinosaurs left alive but for you Via owls are so we will just stick with them but you already have every ability of an owl I think except for flight.

Octavia: I know right? So weird.

Zilla: Alright enough talking. Let's do this!

Mike then went to the table and used his suit to summon a few things. After a few minutes of using his suit and tools mixing some things with magic from his suit mike had a glowing neo orange liquid and showed it to zillia.

Mike: Ok zillia if I did this correctly this should give you the power and ability of every type of reptile.

Zilla took the vile out of mikes hand and inspected it closely.

Zilla: Soooo is it orange flavored?

Mike: I have no clue what it tastes like but it's definitely not orange.