chapter 62 Lucifer being human

Lucifer came to safe haven unannounced, which at first made Mike worried about what this will be about but then his face went into confusion on what he actually wanted. Needless to say, it was a lot more juvenile then mike anticipated.

Lucifer: ... -And that's how I made an action figure in your image.

Mike: So let me get this straight, you want to make a cereal company in hell and put an action figure of me in it.

Lucifer: Close, I already made the company and even made a few flavors. I called it, here me out, hex-thins with it's premare flavor apple sinnamon.

Mike: ... Lucifer, I'm a hero not a thing you can capitalize on.

Lucifer: Oh I beg to differ. Just last week I sold a bullet and a brick that you broke like a year ago. I sold them for like 200,000 dollars.

Mike: ... and how do you know it was me that did it? Is it even certified?

Lucifer: You be surprised. Besides, the cereal alone sold like 500,000 dollars in the first month... mostly because there's so little competition but still.

Mike: (sighs) listen all of that stuff sounds good and everything even the cereal but what i do is serious and not something kids can play around with so i think the action figure shou-

Lucifer: Too late, it's already on shelves.

Mike: ... I want 5% of the prophet.

Lucifer: ... 2%

Mike: 3 take it or leave it.

Lucifer: Deal.

Mike: Good now that that's out of the way there is one more thing we need to discuss.

Lucifer: Really? What's that?

Mike: Well remember when we were in asgard and that you have three favores for me.

Lucifer: Ah let me guess, you want to cash in on it?

Mike: Yep I would like to use the last one on a little experiment you can say.

Lucifer: Oh I hate the sound of that, but it's my obligation so what is this 'experiment'?

Mike: Well seeing as how heaven and hell is with no one making a change or differences and knowing you on how you never follow the rules I think we can make some big and good changes at that to the world.

Lucifer: Ok?

Mike: You sound confused.

Lucifer: Guess I just don't see what I have to do with the whole making good changes thing.

Mike: Well why wouldn't you? Aren't you the devil, the one with the life changing magic.

Lucifer: Yes in exchange for something, usually your soul.

Mike: Well who says you have to take anything?

Lucifer: Society.

Mike: So society has control of what you do?

Lucifer: Well, technically no but-

Mike: uhh theres no buts if it starts with no then its not.

Lucifer: Look, what do you want from me?

Mike: I want you to help me do some good things for others. To be a hero.

Lucifer: ... Pfft ah hahahahaha! Oh wait your serious? ... let me laugh harder AH HAHAHAHAHA!

Mike: What's funny?

Lucifer: Just, lucifer the prince of darkness and all sin, can be a hero. That'd be so funny if you weren't so serious.