Chapter 25: Overlord party

Mike was sitting the lobby of the happy hotel with the girls, summer and the other hotel residents with everyone doing there own thing. Suddenly, the door knocked and Charlie shot up.

Charlie: (Gasp) A guest!

Charlie ran to the door and opened it excitedly, only for that excitement to go away when she saw who it was.

Charlie: Dad?

Lucifer: Charlie.

Charlie: Whaaat are you doing here?

Lucifer: I'd say to check up on you, but I'd be lying. It's a business thing.

Charlie: Oh ... well I don't-

Lucifer: Great! I knew you get it.

Lucifer walked past his daughter and Charlie sighed in annoyance.

Charlie: (Sarcastic) Please, let yourself in.

Lucifer looked around the hotel lobby and saw just the girls and the otheres. Mike was hiding behind the couch the second he saw lucifer due to him not being in his suit. Lucifer looked back at Charlie, who was looking at him without her usual smile.

Lucifer: So where is hell machine?

Charlie: ... Don't know.

Mike, who was still behind the couch hearing all of this was trying to find way to get out without lucifer seeing him.

Mike: (whisper yelling) shit shit the devil wants me for what? Ugh i got to find a way to get out of here or hide myself. Alfried, can you get my suit here with our lucifer seeing me or anything.

Alfried: I'm afraid that it is too late sir.

Mike: What why?

Lucifer: look up.

Mike looked up and saw Lucifer staring down at him, with charlie and Crymini trying to hold him back.

Charlie: S-sorry mike.

Lucifer: So hell machine is a human. Surprising and ridiculous, my kind of thing.

Mike then rolled away and jumped up into a fighting stances and his shield unfolded on his wrist. Lucifer raised his eye brow and chuckled.

Lucifer: and how well do you think that will go.

Mike: well what do you expect me to do? Besides i'm more of a go down swinging type.

Lucifer: Respectable. Idiodic, but respectable. Anyway's I just came here to talk.

Mike: What?

Lucifer: You heard me, I just want to have a little chat (looks at the bar) with a drink.

Mike: just a talk nothing else?

Lucifer: Yes, just a talk. Is that so hard to believe?

Mike: Well, can you blame me? Humans are taught that the devil is a trickster.

Lucifer: They're not wrong, but I'm a business man at heart. Now, shall we?

Mike: (sighs) Alright then, if its just a talk.

Mike then put his shield away and they walked to the bar. Husk was doing nothing yet still groaned when they got to the bar table.

Husk: What do ya'll want?

Lucifer: Strongest bottle poisen for me and orange juice for the kid.

Mike: (sarcasticly) Wow thanks. Just a shot of whisky please.

Husk got a bottle of methanol and just slid it over to Lucifer and than pour a shot for mike and did the same. Lucifer popped the bottle open with his thumb and chuged it down.