𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

♛♕♛

COMING SOON

"Coven is innocent. She doesn't cuss, she's a virgin, she's...an Angel. She knows of the mafia stuff, yet she sees a light in everyone in this world. Despite the abuse she's gone through, she's still a happy, bright and innocent young woman. She may not act like she's 22, but she is. She's just...pure." He explains to Cole quietly.

...

"I can smell your arousal. It's coming off you in waves baby." He says and she blushes.

...

He goes to his desk drawer and pulls out a ball gag. "Take off your clothes. Leave on your panties only." He says and she frowns. He knew she wasn't fond of her body. She felt embarrassed by it. She does as told though knowing not to test her limits. He goes to her and puts on the ball gag.

...

He opens the door and pulls his gun out. "Hell no! No skank hurts my Covey!" He growls as he shoots her. Brain matter, flesh and blood cover the wall.

...

"Baby, I need my fix." He says.

...

"That's your punishment. I'm going to leave you with the bluest balls of your life and your going to wish you never ever were with that woman. Sorry, but you don't get your fix yet either." She says sweetly

...

Just a few snippets from the first few chapters of what's to come. Seeming as I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to upload the first chapter. I'm super excited to share this story with you. I tried to write this story on one of my other accounts, but I didn't like it there. I also didn't like the way I first wrote it. Because I won't lie, Coven was a straight up bitch.

I'm happy with the rewrite and the new home for this story on this profile. I'm happy to be sharing this wonderful story with all of you. I can't wait for you all to get to check it out. "Coven" is going to be one of my favorite stories on here most likely. I hope you all love the story and the characters as much as I do.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
So, I had a problem on my other account, Ashlyn_Malone where many of my stories were stolen and placed onto websites I didn't consent to. If anyone happens to see "Coven" or any story of mine, please, PLEASE, tell me. As much as I hate the DMCA process, I need to file one of those to sort it out. But, please just respect my story and don't copy it. It's really frustrating when your work gets stolen. You feel all sorts of emotions. I felt and still feel upset, angry, confused, hurt, agitated and annoyed with the fact that people have the audacity to steal someone else's hard work. No one knows how it truly feels until they are the author with their work being stolen right under their noses.

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 & 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
I love nice, positive and funny comments! I do see and read all the comments and sometimes you guys crack me up a hella lot while others are hyping me up, or encouraging me, but there is the people who are rude. If you do not like something, please just keep your opinion to yourself. Like about kids. The comments about kids dying pisses me off. Guess what, I LOVE KIDS! I want a shitload myself in the future. Whether I'm having them or adopting. It's a beautiful process of creating a child and then watching them grow.  As for votes, I love when people vote because I feel like it is also what helps get the story it's attention. Whenever I read, I try everything in my power to try and remember to vote on that chapter. Lol, I have bad memory.

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
I'm sure there is mistakes in here. I wouldn't be surprised despite me saying I edited it. I miss stuff often which is normal. After all, all humans are imperfect and they make mistakes. So, if you see a mistake, just leave a nice comment or pm me. I will most likely try to fix it right away.