Proloque

Come here my little princess, Rodolphus said picking up his 3 year old daughter, Hermione.
She smiled and looked down when her twin brother, Harry Lestrange ran by.

Come back here! Bellatrix yelled and Rodolphus smirked. Ah my little princess is so sweet! He yelled and Bellatrix glared at him. Both laughed as Harry disappeared.
Harry! Bellatrix yelled and heard giggling.

Rodolphus smirked as Bellatrix tip toed to the closet and banged the door open.

Harry giggled in someone's arms.
Bellatrix looked up to see her young dark lord, smirking.

She sighed.

My lord I do get he is your mate but he's 3 and needs to learn to take a bath without rebellion! Bellatrix grumbled. Baths suck! Harry declared and Hermione laughed.
Brother mommy's mad, Hermione said peeking over the door. That's my job! He said happily and Tom chuckled.

Bellatrix held a fist up and Harry climbed over and behind Tom.

Harry I will give you to the count of three, Bellatrix growled. One, Harry said holding a finger up and Rodolphus snorted. Rodolphus! Bellatrix growled.
Hey it's not my fault, he said with hands in surrender.

Bellatrix got her wand out and Harry ducked behind Tom.

"Accio!"

Harry appeared in Bellatrixs hold. He pouted as she smirked.

That's not fair, Tom grumbled and stood. My lord you are acting like my child, Bellatrix sighed. I think it's amazing, Harry said and Tom smiled. Come it's bath time, Bellatrix said walking away. Wha?! No Tom! Harry yelled in distress. I'll see you soon flower, Tom said and smirked when Harry pouted.

Rodolphus shook his head and picked Hermione back up before following his wife.

~~~~~~~~~

Bellatrix walked into the living room of the Riddle Manor to see something priceless.

Harry was sleeping on top of Toms chest while Tom had his arms lightly over him.
She smiled and shook her head.

Rodolphus peeked in and Hermione came up with a camera.

Brilliant princess, Rodolphus said and Hermione giggled.
Bellatrix sighed as Rodolphus started to take pictures with Hermione behind him.

The dark lord will kill you dear, she said. I'm taking a picture of my son love, Rodolphus said smiling innocently and Bellatrix chuckled a little. Anyways let's go before the dark lord really does wake up and kill us, Rodolphus said and Hermione nodded. That would be troublesome, she said and Rodolphus chuckled.

-midnight-ish July 31st-

Bellatrix slept in her bed with Rodolphus who held her close.
Hermione was in her own bed in the Lestrange Manor with her brother on the opposite side of the room on his own bed.

Tom on the other hand laid a red rose on Harry's nightstand.

It had become a tradition for him to give Harry a red rose ever since his young mate was born. Harry loved it and always held onto the roses either dead or alive.
The alive ones were placed in a small vase in his room as the dead ones were kept in a shoe box he hid under his bed.

Tom smiled at the small, peacefully sleeping boy and kissed his forehead.
He was about to walk out of the room when something didn't feel right.

He turned to see his old transfigurations teacher, Albus Dumbledore.

What are you doing here? Tom growled and Dumbledore looked over, his half mooned glasses landing on Tom.

Taking the prophecy of course, Dumbledore said looking back down at Harry. You won't go anywhere near him, Tom growled.

Hermiones nose scrunched in disapproval of all the noise.
She opened her eyes and shot up.

Who are you?! She yelled and Tom cursed. Dumbledore spun, stunned to see an identical copy of Harry but a girl.

So there are two, he said and Tom whipped his wand out. Touch them and you die, he threatened.
Rodolphus burst through the doors and pulled his wand out.

When the fuck did you get here? He growled. Dumbledore gave his grandfatherly smiled and went to look down at Harry but something that caught his eyes made him stop.

He looked over and down to see Hermione and Harry hiding behind Tom and their father.
Dumbledore clenched his fists slightly.

'Seems their more advanced than other toddlers' he thought and slipped his wand out of his robe sleeve.

"Avada Kedarva!"

Tom quickly acted and grabbed Harry, dodging the spell.
Hermione clenched her fathers pants and Rodolphus glared at Dumbledore.

Are you alright? Tom whispered. Harry held his forehead and nodded.
Tom sighed and shot the exact same spell.

Dumbledore dodged and glared at Harry who shot one right back.

'He is a Slytherin. That much can be said' Dumbledore thought.

Before Tom or Rodolphus could act both of the Lestrange twins were out cold by a sleeping spell and in Dumbledores arms.

Next time we meet Tom. You will die, Dumbledore stated.

"Avada Kedarva!"

Two green lights shot from Rodolphus and Toms wands but Dumbledore was gone before the spell could've even touched them.

Mother fucker! Rodolphus growled and Tom clenched his wand, his eyes a radiant ruby red.