4

"Why was Snape meaner today?" "Meaner?" "Shut up!" Harry chuckled.
"Anyways I think it's because our parents were once apart of the order of the Phoenix with Mad-eye. I mean I bet you've met him before." "I don't remember meeting him." Harry shrugged. "Must just be the connection between our families than."
Hermione opened the door to defense against the dark arts.

They walked in to see the students mixed together.

"What. The. Fuck?"

Seamus was sitting beside Pansy instead of Dean who sat beside Neville.

"Hermione Granger?" "That's me." "Sit beside Draco Malfoy."

The trio looked confused but Hermione obeyed and Draco smirked.

"Do anything and your dead." "I'd like to see you try Potter."
They glared at each other and Hermione shook her head.

"Harry Potter sit in the back." Ron looked at the back. "No ones there." "It's an uneven class." "See ya~." Ron grumbled with jealously since he'll probably have to sit next to Nott with his luck.

"Ronald Weasley sit beside Blaise Zabini."

Hermione and Harry smirked when Ron looked a mixture of, confused and flustered.
Ron sat in his seat and Blaise leaned back in his chair, smirking.

"Ok! Now that everyone is seated let's go over the three unforgivable curses!" "Professor we're not aloud to learn those." "Well it's defense against the dark arts and I'm not teaching wimps."

"*cough*Malfoy*cough*." Draco glared at Harry who looked as if he did nothing.
Mad-eye rolled his eyes.

"Get over yourselves! Your in my classroom it doesn't matter whos the smartest or dumbest!"
Hermione shared a look of uneasiness with Harry who knew all to well about these curses.

"A first curse! Longbottom!"

'Oh no.'

The golden trio looked at Neville who was shocked and visibly uncomfortable.

"Uh. Uh."
"The Cruciatus curse."

"I didn't ask you Potter." "Well you got an answer."
Mad-eyes loose eye landed on Harry and Hermione was especially shocked Harry would show such disrespect to a teacher, hell he didn't even treat Snape that bad.

"Correct." Hermione than looked at the teacher shocked, had he really just aloud Harry to show such disrespect. "Let it go Granger."
Hermione rolled her eyes and looked at Draco who looked annoyed Harry got away with it. She sighed and crossed her arms.

Mad-eye pulled a jar out and everyone made a noise of disgust when they saw the spider.

"Spider."

Blaise looked over to see Ron as pale as a ghost. He shook his head and looked at Harry who looked irritated.

'He has the temper of the dark lord... or maybe worse.'

"Curcio!"

The spider began to screech in pain as it tried to get away but the pain was just to much.
Everyone watched in fear as their Professor performed this spell and seemed to actually kinda enjoy it.

"Stop! Your hurting it!"

Mad-eye looked over to see Hermione standing with her hands on the desk. Harry and Draco sighed.
Mad-eye stopped.

"Ms. Granger what is another curse?" Hermione looked at him as if he was crazy and looked back at Harry who put his hands in surrender.

"I am not saying." "Granger just do it." "Shut up Malfoy." "Hermione he'll ask someone else who will answer. Say a curse." "Harry!" "Either end the spiders pain or make it last longer."

Hermione clenched her hands at Harry words.

"I-Imperius curse."

Draco pulled Hermione back into her seat after that and Mad-eye nodded.

"Imperius!"

Mad-eye swung the spider around as people screamed and yelped.
Mad-eye smirked and landed the spider on Ron's book.

"Oh bloody hell no!"

He climbed up his seat and fell back, making Mad-eye laugh.
Mad-eye than look at Harry who didn't seem affected as he kept his arms crossed with a stoic look.

He cleared his throat and let the spider go.

"The third and last curse. Weasley."

Ron looked at him in disbelief and Mad-eye glanced at Harry who hadn't seemed to move.

Harry knew Mad-eye was testing him. Picking on his friends. Making them say the curses they practically vowed would never come out of their mouths.

"Come on its the famous curse your friend Potter survived!"

Ron clenched his fists and looked back at Harry. Harry clenched his robes and Mad-eye smirked.

'They rely on their great hero so much.'

"Weasley say something." Ron opened his mouth but the words were caught in his throat.
Harry sighed and stood.

"Harry." "Calm down 'Mione."

Everyone watched as Harry walked to the front and took Mad-eyes wand.

"Avada Kedarva!"

The spider curled into itself as everyone froze. Had Harry Potter really just casted an unforgivable curse? The exact curse that killed his parents?
Was Harry Potter going to do it again?

Harry handed the wand back.

"The third and last unforgivable curse. The killing curse."

Harry walked back to his seat after that and everyone avoided eye contact with him.

Ron couldn't believe it. Harry had used the killing curse. The curse that killed his parents as if it was nothing.
Was that the real Harry Potter or is Harry putting on a brave face?

He had no idea. He hasn't thought someone who he knew for four years, brought to his house and slept beside would've done such a thing.

The bell rang and Harry stood and walked out before anyone else.

"Harry!"

Ron grabbed Hermiones arm.

"Are you seriously going after him?" "Yes. Harry did that because Mad-eye was testing him and you were to scared to even say the words. If you would've just said two words than Harry wouldn't have had to do that... plus he'll have to cast that exact spell to kill you-know-who."
Hermione ran out after that.

"Must be nice being the wimpiest out of your little trio." Ron glared at Dracos back and Blaise sighed.

Ron walked out and went to his next class, staying away from Harry and Hermione the rest of the day.