29

Harry walked into his room and threw his robe onto one of the silver rimmed chairs.
He looked up to see Tom still sitting on his bed and looking at him intensely.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" "Well I was going to say sorry." Harry snorted. "You? Tom Riddle? Lord Voldemort? Say sorry?" Tom looked at Harry agitated. "Yes I thought about what I had done this morning." "Oh so you can reflect on your acts." "Your attitude is not helping your case." "My case? May I remind you, YOU were the one who pushed it?" "If I'm correct you had not gone to classes all day." "Yeah I even skipped meals. That's how fucking pissed I am." Tom rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes. You were the one who did not respect that I had classes and that I had more going on when you wanted to get rid of your hornyness (...not a word but moving on)." "And I wanted to apologize but you ruined that." "Great. Don't care." Tom glared at Harry absolutely annoyed.
Harry didn't pay any mind and untucked his shirt.

"If you don't need anything leave." "I want your attitude to stop." Harry rolled his eyes and Tom growled. "It's always what you want right? I want this and I want that. Go to someone else for your wants." "Your talking as if I'm a spoiled brat." "You are a spoiled brat." Tom clenched the comforter. "I am not spoiled." "Do you not see how everyone treats you? You want something, you get it. You want someone to do something, they do it. You are a spoiled brat." "I'm not!" "Oh look the brats throwing a tantrum." Toms eyes flashed red but Harry didn't seem to care. "Do you want Lucius to get you a snack? Or do you want Draco to get it this time? No. Maybe Hermione or Blaise."

Within seconds Harry was trapped between the mattress and Tom.
Tom gripped Harry's wrists tightly but Harry didn't make any action saying it hurt.

"Feel powerful?" "Shut up." "I've said this before Tom. You can control everyone else but I am NOT one." "I said shut up." "I won't listen." "Just shut up!" "Yell any louder and someone will barge through that door."
Toms grip tightened and Harry clenched his fists.
"What? Am I not doing what you want?" "Yes. I want you to shut the fuck up!" "My point proven. Anyone else would've listened and lowered their head. You don't see how people think of you because you want, you want." Tom growled.
Harry watched as tears fought to not fall let alone show in Toms ruby eyes.

"Tell me what else you want. You want me to play along? You want to keep disrespecting your mate with my help? You want me to completely forget about everyone else. You want, you want." "I said shut up!"
Tom lowered his head onto Harry's shoulder.

Moments later Harry felt his shirt dampening and flipped them.
Tom hugged Harry's midsection and he wrapped his arms around Toms neck.

Hermione had her ear pressed against Dracos wall with Draco and Ron.

"What are you all doing?" "Shh!" Blaise sighed and leaned back in the silver chair.

"Who was Harry talking to?" "Who was yelling?" "I want to know why it went quiet."
Blaise watched as the three whispered in curiosity.

"Maybe his door isn't locked." "No Harry would've locked it." "Why?" "Because that sounded like a lover of sort." "He would tell us if he had a lover." "Not if it's someone people don't like." "When has Harry ever cared about that stuff?" Hermione sighed at Ron's question.

Unlike Ron, Hermione knew Harry cared about what people thought to some extent. Harry wasn't heartless but like any other Slytherin.
He wanted love and compassion.. but he didn't get that like many Slytherins.
Harry was already getting ridiculed by the Gryffindors for becoming a Slytherin and she was sure Harry didn't want more trouble on his plate.

Draco moved impatiently and Hermione followed him out.

After a few spells, Draco opened the silently and Hermione and him peeked in but were disappointed when the person Harry was hugging wasn't visible.

"He knew we'd spy." "Harry's good."

Harry heard the whispers and smirked.

'Please I know how nosy you people are.' He thought and ran his fingers through Toms hair.