39

"This is absolutely ridiculous! Where is Mr. Potter?! It's been weeks!"
McGonagall looked at one specific group for answers but they just held their heads low and continued to do their work.

She growled and ripped all of their stuff from them.

"Where is Mr. Potter?!" "I'm his room Professor." "Why?!" "... I don't think I should say Professor." "What is so bad Mr. Potter can not join us for class?" "I can not say in class Professor." McGonagall sighed at Hermiones responses.

Harry slept, completely under his covers with the door locked.
Weight made the mattress go down and Harry felt arms pulling him closer.

He sighed and peeked out to see he was against Toms chest.

"Go away." Harry pulled the covers back over himself. "I did not mean for it to be like that Harry." "Doesn't matter. I had a glamour up while everyone was in the bathroom for a reason." Tom sighed and rested his chin on top of Harry's head.
"I did not think they'd react that way." "Why wouldn't they?! My bodies hideous!" "It's not." "You only think that because I replace your mate." Tom shook his head. "Harry I love you."

Harry went silent.
He didn't know what to do. No one had ever said that to him before and.. he didn't know if Tom was just messing with him.

"No you don't." "I do." "You don't!"
Tom pulled the covers off of Harry and got on top of him.
"And who are you to decide that?" "Someone who knows myself a lot better than you know me." "Your just trying to push me away. In your mind no one could ever love you." "Yeah so fucking what?... I'm a replacement for your mate and I've come to accept that. Learn the truth behind your feelings." Tom looked at Harry hurt but irritated.

Without any other way Tom knew how to show what he felt, he went with his way.

Tom kissed Harry. It wasn't their usual, powerful deep kiss but a light one that barely gave pressure against Harry's pillow like lips Tom had grown to crave.
Tom held Harry's wrists down as he continued to kiss Harry.

Slowly he went down. He kissed Harry's jawline, neck, shoulder. Again they weren't hard kisses and he didn't suck so no marks were left.
Harry moved his legs to keep his voice hidden but that went to vain when Tom kissed his sweet spot.

A small but quiet moan slipped his throat.
Harry felt Tom let go of one of his wrists and trailed his hand down Harry's body.

Harry didn't know what to do or what was going on... but he did know what Tom was doing felt really good.

"Do you think he'll talk?" "You think the doors unlocked today?" "I feel so bad for not saying anything." Draco sighed. "I know all we did was stare." "How could we not?" "Ronald!" "I'm just saying! You would've never expected Harry's body to be.. like that." "It just shows how much he's been through." "And we judged him on it." "Why did he hide it from us?" "Because we judged. Harry knew we would judge and tried to save himself from the humiliation." "Yeah but why did Flicket get to see what was under his shirt than?" "Flickets the one who took Harry's virginity. Harry felt comfortable with Flicket knowing because he hadn't judged nor stared."

Ron sighed and laid his head on the library table.

"How are we supposed to say sorry if he won't come out of his room?" "We could ask the old man to help. Harry would talk to him." "I don't like that idea." "Yeah me neither. I'd rather figure this out without that ass."
Ron heard as the three insulted Dumbledore but didn't know why. What had Dumbledore done to them?