38

After weeks Draco and the others had finally gotten tired of teasing Harry. Granted he always shot back which made them bored quicker since he didn't give a reaction after the second day.

Harry walked into his room and groaned.

"Need sleep~." "Want me to help?" Harry opened his eyes to see Tom sitting at the head of his bed, smirking.
"Huh?"

Tom watched as it clicked and Harry blushed.

"That was a one time thing!" Harry pointed at Tom accusing as he was now somehow in front of the olders face.
Tom chuckled and grabbed Harry hand, pulling him closer.

"We'll see." Tom smirked as Harry looked at him questionably yet angered. "You.. YOU CAN DIE BY MY WAND!"
Harry jumped back and Tom chuckled.
"Please I'm only teasing you... mainly." "What does mainly mean?" "Well your a smart boy figure it out." "I told you it was a one time thing!" "Not from what I heard."
Harry covered his face and Toms smirk widened. "You are a perverted old man." "I am 20." "How long have you been 20?" Harry peeked through his fingers and Tom rolled his eyes. "How about I show you?" "You are absolutely terrible. Terrible I say!"

Harry jumped and walked toward the bathroom.

"Shower?" "Yes." Harry opened the door. "Can I join?" "Only if you want to die."
Harry closed the door and Tom shook his head in amusement.

"He'll come to me soon enough."

Harry walked out with a towel over his head and sighed when he saw Tom laying on his bed.
"Do you just make yourself comfortable anywhere?" "Only when it's in you." Harry blushed and groaned. "In me in me or a metaphor?" "Either." Harry held onto his dresser in defeat.
"You are worse than Hermione and them!" "Well I am the one who fucked you." "Are we going over this again?" "It never left my mind." Harry looked at him dumbfounded. Tom shrugged and smirked. "I had fun.. though I am the one who can remember that night." "I wish you would just tell me what the fuck you did." "I fucked you." "No shit Sherlock!" "I fucked you really good." Harry groaned and whimpered. "I made all noises come out of your mouth." "Your still going?"

Harry pulled his clothes out and tossed them onto the bed.

"You had my dick in your mouth." Harry fell to the floor and Tom smirked. "I had you on your knees." "Shut up." "You wanted to know." "Now I regret my decision."
Harry slipped his underwear off.
"I've seen everything." "Doesn't mean I'm still self conscious." "Why? Like I said, you have a great body." "Suck my dick." "I did that too." "What the absolute fuck Tom. Merlins sake I should've never given into my rage." "Why? So you could still be a virgin?" "I don't know how I lost my virginity!" "Well we could recreate the moment." Harry stood and Tom looked at him.

Harry was in an over sized shirt and shorts.

"It's as if your inviting me." "Go fuck someone you pervert!" "I'm not a pervert if I've fucked you before." "Yes you are!" Harry sat on the bed and ran the towel through his hair.
"Anyways to your first statement. I'd love to fuck, fuck with you." Harry exhaled shakily. "Go away." "No I'd like to come closer." "Shut up!" Harry threw his towel into the dirty hamper and glared at Tom.
"Don't glare at me." "Your not embarrassed whatsoever from the words you are spitting." "I am not spitting my words I am saying my words." Harry grumbled and straddled Toms lap. Tom looked over at him. "Your are terrible." "You are the one sitting where you did that night." "I rode you?" "We did many things." "How many things?" "Well I had you on your stomach, back, side. You held the backboard. You rode me. I fucked you and yes with a condom." "That was all one round?" "Oh I said one didn't I. No I used like five."
Harry sighed with a ruby blush consuming his cheeks.

"It's cute when you blush." "It's cute when your under my foot." "No I think it's hot when your under me." Tom smirked when Harry was loss for words. "Open your mouth any wider and I may just want a blow job." Harry clapped his mouth shut and Tom chuckled.

The door opened and Harry looked over to see Draco.

"Is this just normal now? Should I expect to see you and my lord together like this every time?" "Yes/no." "Tom." Tom smirked and Draco sighed.
"Anyways we're playing truth or dare. Would you like to join?" "Is there alcohol?" "Yeah." "Gladly." "Is it just you five?" Draco nodded.
"Than I'll come." "Oh great." Tom smirked and pecked Harry's lips before walking out.

Draco looked at Harry in disbelief.

"I try. I try." Draco sighed and they walked out.

"Oh nice clothes Mr. Potter." "Yeah I know. Nice matching pajamas." Ron blushed. "Yesterday was our anniversary and this is what Pansy gave us." "Ah." Harry high fived Pansy and sat beside Hermione who was in her red gown.

Draco put Hermione on his lap and Blaise opened the alcohol.

"Ok if you lie or don't do the truth or dare you are given you have to take a shot." "I'm getting drunk!" "Harry no. First time you were drunk you spat none sense." "Yeah what did I say?" "Something about Ron's hair and how Dracos a prat." "That sounds about right." Blaise chuckled while Ron looked appalled. "Your hair is messier!" "Messier?" "Shut up!"
Harry chuckled.

Tom observed as the 6 talked and made fun of one another.

"Ok let's begin! Harry you start." "Ok." Harry lifted a shot and pointed it a Draco. "Truth or dare?" "Oh god truth." "Ok.. is it true you still wear train underwear?" Blaise snorted with Hermione. "Hermione I swear." "I didn't." Draco sighed. "Yes." Harry chuckled. "Oh and I found out because an elf asked if they were mine than came back and said they were Mr. Malfoys." Draco looked at Harry pissed and he chuckled. "Ok my turn." Draco took the shot from Harry and turned to Tom.
"Truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to use tongue with Potter." "Why?" Draco smirked and Tom did the dare.

He separated and Harry shook his head.
Everyone chuckled and Tom took the shot from Draco.
He than turned to Ron.

"Truth or dare?" "Dare." Harry and Hermione whooped and he chuckled. "I dare you to take off one piece of clothing." Harry laughed and clapped. "What?" "You have to do it Ron." Ron groaned and took his shirt off. "Wow your freckles don't stop on your face?" "Shut up Malfoy."
Ron took the shot and turned to Harry.
"Truth or dare?" "Truth." "Is it actually true you aren't a virgin anymore?" Tom smirked and Harry hung his head. "No. I am not a virgin." "Who took it?" "One question Ron." Ron rolled his eyes and Harry took the shot. "Hermione. Truth or dare." Hermione thought. "Dare." "Loose the panties."

Everyone whooped as Hermione blushed.
"That's so embarrassing Harry!" "Do it or shoot." "Oh give me that!"

Hermione shot the glass and everyone clapped. Draco chuckled and kissed her.

Hermione grabbed another shot and directed it at Blaise. "Truth or dare?" "Dare." "Loose the pants."
Harry laughed and Blaise stood, taking his pants off, leaving only his trousers.

Blaise than took the shot and directed it at his lord.

"Truth or dare?" "Dare." "Pick a piece of clothing for Potter to take off." Tom smirked as Harry was left in disbelief. "Well I say the shirt." "Tom." "It's a dare." "I'm not taking my shirt off." "Take off the shirt!" "I'm not taking my shirt off!" Harry crossed his arms. "Than he has to take the shot." Harry shrugged. "I'm not taking my shirt off." "It's a shirt Harry." "What's underneath it is a different story Tom." Tom rolled his eyes and made the shirt disappear with a spell.

Everyone was silent as they stared shocked at Harry's bodies state.

'Hm. Not how I thought they'd react.' Tom thought and looked back down at Harry.
He was stunned when he saw the tears in Harry's eyes.

Before anyone could say or move Harry had apparated and Tom sighed.

"Did you know?" "Your his best firmed." "So are you Ron! You shared a dorm with him!"
Ron sighed and rubbed his temples.

For the rest of the night no one dared to go into Harry's room while Harry, well he was just hiding under his covers.