50

Harry and Draco ran into Narcissa and Luciuses room and they looked over confused.
Harry picked Emily up and ran out.

"Where are you taking my daughter?!" The two followed them, following Emily's laughs.

They got to the living room to see decorations and Harry holding Emily as he sat down.

"Happy birthday to Emily!" Emily laughed as Harry clapped her hands.

"Oh my god. They threw her a party." Lucius sighed.
Harry put Emily down and she crawled to everyone who congratulated her.

"Harry you didn't have to do this." "Hm. Oh no Malfoy woke me up and demanded I helped." "I did and I have no regrets."
Narcissa smiled and hugged them both.

Tom walked in and stumbled back at the decorations.

"Did something happen? Why is everything so.." "Tom it's Emily's birthday."
Tom looked at his watch.
"It's 8 in the morning." "We were awake." "You never wake up this early."

Tom sat beside Harry who huffed and crossed his arms.

"Don't look at me like that." "You just called me lazy." "No I called you not a morning person." Harry rolled his eyes.
Tom smirked and leaned toward Harry's ear.
"Roll your eyes again and I may just have to punish you." Harry rolled his eyes and smirked. "I'd love to see what you could do." "You'd be surprised." "Mhm." Tom smirked and leaned back as Harry began to play with Emily.

"Did you also get her presents?" "Just one or two. She's only 1 so we didn't spend more then 10 dollars." Lucius sighed.
Narcissa smiled as Harry spun Emily in the air.

"Please don't drop her." "I won't. I'm not throwing her far just for that purpose." Narcissa smiled and Emily laughed when Harry threw her up again.

Tom watched as time rolled by.
He watched as Emily ripped open the small gifts she had gotten and ate a small cake Draco had tried to make but Harry ended up doing.

By the time night rolled by Emily was asleep in Narcissas arms.

"That was very fun for a 1 year olds birthday." "Yeah I'm great." Harry stuck his tongue out and Draco rolled his eyes. Narcissa chuckled and headed upstairs.

"She was very messing with the cake though." "Not to big of a mess." "Potter you don't get to say that with your detentions." Harry pouted and sat down. "Though I'm wondering why you didn't just have an elf make the cake." "It's fun to cook once in a while Rodolphus." Rodolphus rolled his eyes and Rabastan snickered.

Tom looked at Harry who talked to Hermione.

"Are you planning to stay up all night?" "Hm. No but I'm not tired." "Harry your never tired." "That's not true babe. It's when someone wakes him up that he's exhausted." Harry rolled his eyes and Draco smirked.
"Shut up Malfoy." "You shut up." "Your the arse right now." Draco flipped him off and Harry returned it.

"Draco meet me in my office later." Draco looked at his dark lord and nodded. "Oh what did you do?" "Nothing shut up Harry." Harry chuckled and leaned against the chairs arm.

Draco walked into Toms office and bowed before standing straight again.

"I have a task for you." Draco stiffened. "The vanishing box in the requirement room at Hogwarts. I need you to fix it." "Yes my lord." "You may leave." Draco nodded and walked out.

Harry stood and licked his lips.

"That's was terrible. Your are terrible." Tom smirked. "You wondered what I could do." Harry crossed his arms. "You sure it's not just because I'm leaving tomorrow." "Well that too." Harry rolled his eyes and Tom turned him around, putting Harry on his lap.

"Now I want you to jump."