37

"So.. how was your three's Christmas?" "Why?" Blaise looked at Harry confused but Hermione and Draco smirked wickedly. "Oh amazing." Draco chuckled evilly. "Huh? What happened?" "Ron shut up." "Harry lost his virginity!"
Both, Blaise and Ron were shocked.
Harry hid in his robe.

"With who?" "Oh well.." Hermione raised her eyebrows and Blaises mouth fell opened. "How?!" "I don't know!" "You don't know?!" "No he blanked out." "Who did Harry fuck?!" "Say it louder Ron." "Everyone's yelling!"
"No but seriously. How?" "He pissed me off and it's unknown from there." "Yeah we tried to get him to give details but he wouldn't spill." "You wanted to know details? This is Harry and him we're talking about!" "Who?!" "Timmothy Flicket Ron!" Ron came to realization but then confusion again.
"Whys that a big deal?" "And why do you people keep calling him Timmothy Flicket?" "Because thats his name Blaise." Draco and Hermione shot him a look and he understood. "Ron it's a big deal because Flicket is very popular." "Yes. Harry did what none of us thought was possible." "Kill me. Kill me please."

"Mate your over reacting." "This is all people have been talking about since the day!" "When was the day actually?" "... Christmas night." Blaise was stunned. "Did you get him a nice present or something?!" "I got him a book." "Oh for merlins sake Harry. Do you know what could happen if others find out?!" "That's why I was hoping Malfoy wouldn't actually tell you two!" Blaise sighed. "Ok we don't talk about this.. unless we're alone and want to make fun of Harry." Harry shot him a glare. "It's pay back off making fun of us." Harry groaned and laid his head on the seat.

Soon they got to the Great Hall and went to their own tables.

Draco was filling his plate and looked at Harry.

"Potter you want some of this meat?" Blaise snorted while Harry's eye twitched. "No I'm vegan starting today." "Potter you love meat." Draco and Blaise snorted at Theodores remark. "No I don't ." "You eat a lot of it. You do." The two shook from laughter and Harry gave Theodore a look but Theodore was a Ron when it came to those signs.
"The steaks right here." Draco and Blaise erupted into laughter and everyone looked wt the Slytherin table confused.

Hermione shook her head.
'Of course they made fun of him' she thought and watched the show with everyone else.

"Silenco!"
Draco and Blaise glared at Harry who felt accomplished.

"Yeah. Talk shit now." Harry flipped them off and turned. "What?!"
Everyone turned back around and went back to what they were doing.