45

Harry sat on his bed, reading a fictional book he had found interesting.

He looked up when the door to his bedroom opened and felt desperate to be somewhere else when Ginny walked in..
what Harry didn't expect was for her to be in a robe, a red robe.

She closed the door and walked toward him.

"Tell me you have clothes under that." Ginny blushed. Harry lifted his glasses and rubbed his eyes. "...I do." "Good I'm not drawing nudes."
Ginny sat on Harry's bed, crossed legged and let the robe slip from her shoulders.

Ginny was in a sleeping gown but it wasn't one for just sleeping.

Harry looked annoyed but got his book... well under he saw Ginny fixing something.
Harry looked back over to see a locket and his eyes widened.

(Locket)

(Locket)

Ginny looked up and smiled.

"...Where did you get that?" "I found it." "Where?" Ginny flinched by Harry's tone. "In your trunk. I was looking for you.. and looked." "Give it to me." "No you got it for me.. right?" "No I didn't give it to me!"
Ginny clenched the locket and Harry clenched his fist.

He stood and Ginny held her legs to her chest.

"Give it to me Ginny Molly Weasley!" "See you know me! You know my name! We're made for each other!" Harry grabbed her arm and she whimpered in pain.
"I know everyone's middle name. Hermione Bellax Lestrange, Draco Lucius Malfoy, Blaise Elora Zabini, Ron Billius Weasley! I know you because you are Ron's sister. I know you because we go to the same school!" Harry's grip tightened and Ginny looked at him in fear.

Harry's eyes swirled a dark black and Ginny began to shake.

Tom, Hermione and Draco burst through the door.

"Harry!" Tom pulled him off of Ginny. "Give me the fucking locket Ginny!"
Tears rolled down Ginnys cheeks and Hermione took the locket off of her.

Ginny ran out, her robe back on.
"Here Harry."
Harry took the locket and stuffed it into his pocket. He covered his eyes, trying to keep his breathing steady.

"Potter whys that locket so important?" "It's nothing." "If you try to kill little Weasel it is." "I said it was nothing!"
Hermione and Draco were shocked.

They knew Harry had a temper but he had never raised his voice at them... and this was all over a locket.

Tom sighed. "I'll deal with him. You two can go." Draco nodded and dragged Hermione with him.

Silence filled the room when Draco shut the door. Tom stared at Harry who sat on the bed.

"Tell me why the lockers so important." "It wasn't hers." "Than who's is it?" "No ones... it was supposed to be a gift." "For who?" "I'm not telling." "For merlins sake Harry it's a locket." "That means a lot to me!" Tom sighed and sat on the bed. "You are so stubborn sometimes."
He hugged Harry and he turned, laying against Toms abdomen.

~~~~~

Short chapter I know but this is climaxing so don't be mad.
Be patient something I'm not good at.