43

^When you get away with something^

*cough* *cough*

Story

~~~~~~~~

Harry was sleeping, in his room at Malfoy Manor... peacefully.

"Harry~!"
Harry shot up for Draco, Hermione, Emily, Ginny and Tom to walk into his room.

"It's to early for this shit." Harry threw a pillow over his head and Ginny jumped onto him. He groaned and Tom pulled the pillow away.
Draco repositioned Emily on his side and she smiled. Hermione crossed her arms while Tom looked annoyed.

"What?" "Get up. We can't deal with her without out you." "I can't deal with her either!" "Does it look like we give a damn?!" "It's summer! I'm allowed to sleep in!" "Wake up dill hole!" "Don't call my Harry that!" "I am NOT your Harry." "Yes he's mine." "Tom!" "It's true." Harry sighed and Tom smirked.
"Ginny get off of me." "No." "I need to change."

Just than a house elf dropped off a dark emerald green shirt and black tight jeans.

"Why do they always give me jeans that make my ass and thighs look big?" "They are big." "Tom!" Tom shrugged and smirked.
"Anyways Ginny get off." "I'll help you get dressed." "You will not." "Shut up who ever your name is!" "Ginny don't speak to him like that." "Yeah he has a temper that rivals Harrys." "I don't have that bad of a temper." "Yes you do." "Don't agree with them." "Well that's how you lost-." "Shut up. Don't say another word." Tom chuckled.

Harry sat up and Ginny fell to the other side of the bed.
She pouted but Harry didn't pay any mind and took the clothes.

"Not going to change here?" "I would.. but she's here." "Makes sense." "Need help?" Tom smirked when Harry glared at him.

Harry shut the bathroom door, leaving the others in awkward silence.

"Go away." "No Harry wants me here." "No he doesn't." Ginny rolled her eyes. "You don't know him like I do." "We know him better than your scrawny ass." Draco snorted as Ginny looked at Hermione appalled. "I have a better body than you." "No you don't." Hermione looked at Tom and Draco.
"How do you know?" "I hope you don't plan to speak to me like this after next week." "No I'm just curious." "It doesn't take a genius to look at someone." "Ok so you haven't spied on Draco and I." "No I only do that to Harry." Hermione and Draco shared a blank looked while Tom just smirked.

Ginny stood on the bed and got in Toms face.

"What are you to my Harry?" "A lover of sort." "Ha! I knew it!" Draco chuckled at Hermiones victorious cheer. "Harry doesn't like you." "Maybe so but I love him."
Ginny glared at Tom but he just kept his stoic look.
"I don't believe you." "When he comes out I'll be more than happy to show you." "Fine." Ginny crossed her arms, confident Harry loved her.

Harry soon came out of the bathroom with his shirt tucked in like everyone else, well if you weren't Ginny.
Tom walked over and Harry looked confused until Tom connected their lips.

Ginny clenched her muggle shirt when Tom pulled away.

"I'll be going." Harry looked confused yet dumbfounded.
Tom shut the door and Emily reached out for Harry. "Oh good morning gorgeous." Emily giggled and held onto Harry's shirt.

"Harry." The three looked at Ginny who was crying while Emily just chewed on Harry's shirt. "Do you love that person?" "Huh? Hm. Tom yeah I guess you could say that." "Oh my boys growing up. Draco he's growing." Draco laughed and hugged his over exasperating girlfriend. Harry rolled his eyes.
"Ginny you aren't my mate. I can be with whomever I want." "I am your mate! Your supposed to cherish me and act like this to our child!" "We'll never have a child. You will never see me without full clothing and vise versa." Ginny clenched her fists and Harry took his sketchbook before following Draco and Hermione out of his room.

They entered the living room and Harry picked up Emily's chew toy.

"Here." Emily stopped and looked at the toy than at Harry before taking it and chewing out it. "Where's the female Weasel?" "Crying in my room." "Why?" Narcissa raised an eyebrow. "Jealousy got the better of Tom." Harry looked at the man sitting beside him accusingly. "She was pissing me off." Harry sighed and put Emily on his lap.