59

Everyone walked through the halls, their feet shuffling and whispers about what the assembly this time could be.
Harry held his hood up as he blended in with the Slytherins and Gryffindors.

"What do you think will happen?" "What happens every time. The damn death eaters will punish a student to keep us all in check."

Hermione and Harry eavesdropped on conversations around them and shared an uneasy yet pissed off look.

They got to the Great Hall and first thing noticeable was the fact no candles or wax in the golden bowls were lit to radiant light.
Hogwarts truly has become a school many fear, the students and staff fear.

McGonagall stood behind the podium while Snape was off to the side, completely useless... or just to lazy to do anything.

"I-it is that time of week!" Draco held Hermione to his chest protectively.
Harry looked around.

Every mate, every lover cling onto one another. Fear radiated off of them but the Professors just held their heads low, in hope someone would help them all soon.

"I will call the same name I... do every time... and if they do not come up.. I'm truly sorry!" "Get on with it!" "Yeah hurry up old hag!"
Harry clenched his fists.

McGonagall was a well respected Professor, witch even... yet those young and new death eaters dare call her names and treat her with such disrespect?!
No!
Absolutely not! Harry Potter.
The troublesome but dependable Harry Potter is the only one who can fight back against McGonagall! No one else!

McGonagall clenched the podium.
To her, she hoped the boy she was about to call would walk up... but she also didn't, knowing what would happen.

"... Harry Potter!"

The Great Hall fell silent.
Hermione clenched Dracos robes as Harry clenched his fist tighter.

Without a second thought he began to walk up, keeping his head low and hood on.

McGonagall laid a hand over her mouth when she saw a figure moving closer.
She knew it was one of the students. Each week a different student acted as if they were Harry Potter to make the punishments die down quicker.

Harry stepped onto one step, then two and soon he was turned, his head invisible to the crowd.
The two death eaters had a crazed look.
They knew it was another students acting as if they were Harry Potter and couldn't wait to beat them.

Harry reached up and let the hood fall.
Everyone gasped when they saw it was him.

"There will be no more of this! I, Harry Potter am here and no one will get hurt! Those punishments are over while I am still here and alive!"

Cheers erupted and the lit candles like wild fire.

The death eaters clenched their fists.
Harry Potter. Harry Potter was truly here?! But how?! They had sealed everything off! No enter without them knowing! No escape without them knowing!

A small smile slipped Severus Snapes lips but it was not visible to those who only look and did not exam.

"You!" The death eaters glared at him. "Run to your lord! Tell him I am here and leave this school until he returns with you!"
"Who the fuck are you to tell us what to do?!"

A green light hit just beside his head and they looked shocked at Harry.
He laid his wand to his side.

"Next time I will not miss."
They were gone, gone in black smoke.

Everyone cheered and clapped while Professor McGonagall became serious once again and turned toward Harry.

"What do we do?" "I have a plan. A plan that will settle this war without either side dying."
"Than whats the plan?!"

Harry and McGonagall looked at the crowd. He smirked and turned toward them.

"Ok listen up!"