23

"Can I take Emily?" Narcissa looked at Draco with happiness but disbelief. "She's only a few days old." "And?"
Harry chuckled.

"Malfoy your gonna miss the train." "But I want my sister!" Harry smiled. "You'll see her later." Draco grumbled and climbed up the steps and into the same compartment.

Tom watched from the distance as Draco pushed Harry away and held his arms out. Narcissa shook his head and Harry peeked over Draco.

"Bye bye!" "Bye! I'll send a photo of Emily to you Draco!" "I want my sister!" Narcissa laughed as the train began to move. "I'll send you the certificate!" Narcissa nodded and waved.

Harry pulled Draco into the compartment and sat him down.

"That's bullshit." Harry chuckled and sat beside Ron. "What's your sisters name again?" "Emily." "Why Emily?" "It means hard working." Ron still didn't get it. "Hard workers are stubborn and where you find stubborn you find the Malfoys."
"Oh~!"

Hermione and Harry chuckled and Blaise wrapped an arm around Rons shoulders.

"So Harry.. how was it at Malfoys house?" "I got to hold Emily." "No he got to deliver her."
Blaise choked on his pumpkin juice.
"You did what?!" "They didn't have a doctor!" "That's why there are adults!" "Everyone else was asleep!" "Lucius!" "Zabini." "Yeah your right he would've passed out." Harry nodded.
"I'm still jealous you got to hold my baby sister before me." Harry looked at the pouting Draco. "If it makes you feel any better I had to clean up the mess and hear your mother crying out in pain." Draco scrunched his nose in disapproval. "Yeah I'm never doubting the pain of giving birth again." Blaise chuckled. "Good thing I'm the dominant one." "Yeah great." Ron rolled his eyes and Harry chuckled.
"I'm submissive too Ron so it's ok." "No it isn't! I don't want to go through that!"

Harry laughed and Ron rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Harry! You won't have to go through that pain so stop laughing!" Harry chuckled and smiled. "Actually we don't know that."
Everyone looked at Hermione.
"What I mean is.. Harry could be submissive or dominant but we don't know because of that band." Everyone looked at the worn down band on Harry's wrist. Harry shrugged. "Doesn't matter either way." "Aren't you curious though? I'd be curious to why I have a band that hides my mate." "I know why I have this band. Dumbledore wants to protect me from them." Hermione grumbled.

'Don't tell me he seriously still trusts Dumbledore.' She thought as Ron and Harry talked about the band.

"Don't tell me your seriously ok with being lonely your whole life?" "I'm not lonely. I got you bitches." "Very funny." Harry smirked at Blaises statement. "Yeah but what will you do when all of us are busy with our families and shit?" "Barge into your houses and eat all of your food." "No you won't." Harry chuckled as Blaise and Draco high fived.
Harry shrugged.
"I don't really care. I still have my career to think about." Ron grumbled.

After five long hours the five got off the train and got into a carriage.

"Ok but seriously. What will we do after Hogwarts?" "I don't know Ron. What will you do?" "Become an Auror of course." "Of course you will." Draco rolled his eyes and Ron glared at him. "Oh yeah and what will you do?" "Don't know. I still have 3 years of Hogwarts in front of me." Ron rolled his eyes. "Harry?" "No clue." "Hermione?" "A care taker." Harry shook his head as Draco hummed. "Blaise?" "Dunno babe." "Are Hermione and I seriously the only ones who know?" "Ron you and Hermione are the only ones with a stable life right now." "Oh yeah and what are you doing Harry?" "Finding shit out." "What shit?" "Shit that tells me why your so nosy." Blaise chuckled as Ron grumbled. "... No but seriously. Blaise you seem to have a stable life and so does.. well Malfoy." "Say my name like it's the pledge Weasel." They glared at each other and the three sighed.
"This summer Draco and I have something important." Harry glanced at Hermione. "Are you?" Hermione bit her lip. "I don't know." "Are you Potter?" "No. I don't like the idea about that." Draco hummed. "Wish I had the choice." "This war will be over soon enough."

The four stayed quiet and Ron felt so confused.

Soon they were in the Great Hall and the golden trio walked away while Draco and Blaise walked over to Pansy and Theodore.

".. what were you all talking about in the carriage?" "What were we talking about in the carriage?" Hermione shrugged. "I just went with what the two were saying." Ron looked at his friends dumbfounded and sighed. Harry and Hermione high fived under the table and looked at the great doors that creaked open.

"Another year, Another problem."