58

Just remember if you ever see anyone doing school work and they look like this ^ they are working on math 👌

Story

~~~~~~~~~

The old man sat a tray with four cups of tea down.
He looked at Hermione and Harry who still held their wands out as if a warning or to show they did not trust him.

"I see you two are very cautious." "We were just attacked by a snake who hid as a woman and have been deceived by the man you look like.. we have every right." The old man smiled and nodded. "I'm sure your talking about Albus. Albus was always one of the trouble children you could say." "Then may I ask your name?" "I'm Aberforth Dumbledore. I am Albuses younger brother." "He never talked about you." "Albus and I had an out fall. I did not see the point in this war while he was set on killing Voldemort." "You can say his name that's impressive. I've only met a select few who can say the name." Aberforth chuckled at Harry's comment.
"Yes.. I believe this was started for another reason, not Voldemort's thirst for power... to me it was because his loved one was taken or killed."
"... They were taken." Hermione looked at Harry along with Ron. "Mm. Yes I'm not surprised you know that Harry Potter." Aberforth glanced at Harry's lower abdomen.

Aberforth sat his tea cup down with a clink and looked at Harry.

"I do hope you have a way to end this war. You are the boy who can change this war with a single action right now." Harry nodded. "Always am right?" Harry chuckled while Hermione frowned. "You are Harry Potter. People count on you, either if their on the dark side or the light.. though I see no point in labeling them. To me the light has done worse." Harry nodded. "You elder brother has done worse than Voldemort could." "Yes I know."

Silence filled the same area.

"I am sure your looking for a way into Hogwarts." "Hm. Yes we had been looking when attacked." Aberforth nodded and walked up to a painting of a gorgeous young girl.
"This is my sister." "She's gorgeous." "She is isn't she." Aberforth smile. "She died though.. this is the only thing that keeps her image in my mind.. though I would be happy if you would get the boy."

The trio watched as the girl nodded and walked off.

"Where is she going?" Harry stood up and the others followed. "To get someone who will help you into Hogwarts. Though beware that school has changed."
Harry clenched his jacket and shared a look of unnerved guesses with Hermione.

Soon the girl came back.. but this time she wasn't alone.
They watched as she went back to how she was before and the portrait opened.

"Neville?!.. you look like shit!" Neville chuckled and crouched down. "If you think this is bad just wait till we get to Hogwarts." "Has it gotten that bad?" "Hogwarts has changed Harry.. I'll tell you more on the way." Harry nodded and jumped into the holes frame.

As they walked Neville explained everything.
How death eaters swarmed Hogwarts, how Snape had become headmaster and was rarely seen, how two death eaters loved to punish the students.
Harry didn't like these changes. There were so many and not in a good way... it was as if Hogwarts was living in fear now.

"It's 100 times worse than Umbridge so prepare yourself."
The three nodded and Neville opened the portrait.

Everyone went silent and smiled when they saw Neville.

"Hey guys I have a gift!" Neville jumped down and Harry came into view. "Harry?!"
He smiled and jumped down with Hermione and Ron following.

Everyone crowded them.
Everyone began to ask questions that mainly regarded on where they've been and what they've been doing.

A male with platinum blonde hair pushed through everyone. Hermione looked at him and smiled.
Within seconds Hermione was engulf in a hug and Ron was only to be followed.

"Oh my god your alive. And not hurt.. that fucking Merlin!" Hermione laughed as Draco hugged her again.
Blaise on the other hand just kissed Ron.

"Pull that crap again and I'll kill you." "I'm sorry." Blaise kissed him again and Harry slipped out of the crowd.

He watched as they all reunited and it felt just like the old times, the years that had come before this crappy one.

"We don't have much time to rest everyone!" "Harry's right! I'm sure Snape will call for an assembly soon enough!"
Harry nodded toward Neville.
"Do you have extra robes?" Neville nodded.