Bonus

Ok so I was attacked by someone about how the story ended...
So here's a bonus to show what happened to the lovely family and war..

~~~~~~~~

"Papa!"
Tom looked up from his desk. Ellisa walked up and held up an old parchment letter.
Tom now very confused, took the letter and read it.

"Are you mad you got into Hogwarts?" Ellisa shook her head. "Mama said I should show you." Harry leaned on Toms shoulder. "Yes you'll be alone working for a year." Tom rolled his eyes and put his wife on his lap. Harry smiled. "I will be at the ministry except for holidays." "Oh my bad." Tom rolled his eye and kissed him before turning back to their daughter. "If mama gets out of hand, send me a letter." Ellisa nodded and turned her head.
Harry smirked.
Tom sighed and kissed her cheek, she returned it of course.

"Papa." "Hm?" "What do you do at the ministry again?" "I'm the head of the traditional section." "Do people still fear you?" "It's been 11 years El. Your mother is very convincing." "I heard from Emily's big brother that mama was once supposed to kill you." Tom sighed and picked her up. "That is true.. Draco doesn't know half of the story though." Ellisa raised an eyebrow. "Isn't he one of Mamas best friends." "Doesn't mean your mother tells him everything." Tom winked and Ellisa smirked.

"Ok you two, stop whispering and get your coats, we're going to Diagon Alley." Ellisa nodded and slipped out of Toms hold.
"You did that because you were jealous." "Jealous of what?" Tom rolled his eyes and gripped Harry's waist from behind. He nipped his ear, sending shivers down Harry's body. "I used to hold you like that."
Tom turned Harry around. Harry chuckled.
"Please.." Harry pulled Tom closer. "I get you at night, I don't need to be jealous." Tom smirked and kissed him.
"Are we really going to Diagon Alley?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Yes. Ellisa and I have to be at Hogwarts on September 1st, that's only 2 weeks from now." Harry held up Toms jacket. "Now get changed out of your home robes before Ellisa calls you a woman again." Tom took the jacket and smacked Harry's arse. "I am not a woman." Harry smirked, licking his lips. "I bid to differ sometimes."
Tom shot him a look before walking away. Harry chuckled.

"Mama what are we getting?" "School supplies.. but first Gringotts." "I heard that place is scary." "Hm. You'll get used to it as time goes on." Harry shot Tom a look, he just smirked though.

"Harry! Harry!"
The three looked behind them for Harry to be tackled by his sister.

Ellisa looked up at her father who sighed.

"Babe you can't tackle him every time." Hermione puffed her cheeks and got up. Draco helped Harry up.
"Harry!" Harry smiled and hugged Emily. "Your taking Emily shopping?" "No my parents are around here somewhere." "Where are you three heading?" "Well we were going to Gringotts." "You haven't gotten your money yet?" "No we just got here.. my wife took so long-." Tom smacked Harry's head. "I had to change." Hermione smiled. "Of course sir." Tom rolled his eyes. "Papa don't hit mama!.. when you take so damn long to changed." Harry stuck his tongue out and hugged his daughter. "Oh I love you." Ellisa and Emily giggled.

"Anyways, come on better get there before lunch." "Why before lunch?"
Hermione chuckled while Harry shivered.
"They're even scarier." "Hey they hate us because we broke in." "Don't tell the kids that!" Hermione laughed. "Mama how did you do that?" "I had to get a horcrux... unfortunately your father is very good at securing them!" Tom smirked. "Your mother got them in the end." Harry grumbled.
"Anyways mama papa we have to go."
Harry shook his head and grabbed Ellisas hand before waving bye.
"No fucking after Ellisa leaves!" "We work at Hogwarts dumbass!" Draco smirked. Hermione shook her head.

The front goblin looked up and sneered.

"We have nothing for you to take Mrs. Riddle." Harry sighed, Tom chuckling. "No we need to extract some money from our vault." The goblin rolled his eyes.
Ellisa went to speak but Harry covered her mouth.
"One thing you never do is talk back to a goblin." Ellisa growled. Tom smirked.
"Key." Harry handed them a key, getting scratched in the process. Tom held Harry back and he growled. "We don't learn from your mother." Ellisa nodded, though she didn't find her mother's ways terrible.