21

"...Lucy." Lucius looked at his wife as they sat on the bed. "Is-?" Narcissa nodded and Lucius started to mentally freak out.

"We don't have a doctor." "I know." "Ok.. what do we do?" "You deliver our baby girl." "Cissa I can't." Tears built as Narcissa was starting to also freak out but hers was visible.

A knocked came to the door but the person didn't wait for someone to answer. Narcissa felt relieved as Lucius was kinda annoyed to see it was Harry.

"Is everything ok? Tom and I felt something change." Before Lucius could speak Narcissa did. "My baby."
Harry knew just by those words and closed the door.

"Ok Lucius help me." "Don't be so informal." "Sorry do you want your bed to get soaked and your wife to give birth on this bed?"
Lucius clenched his fists and helped Harry.

"Why the bathroom floor?" "There's enough room to deliver the baby and the mess with be easier to clean up."
"Now get me towels." "Don't order me around." "Stop arguing with me right now Lucius!"

Lucius growled and walked out.

"I'm sorry. We don't have a doctor and no one will help." Harry held Narcissas hand as his leg kept her sitting up. "It's fine. If no one can help than I'll do it." Narcissa looked at Harry stunned. "H-have you ever done this? Do you know what to do? I-I mean I want my baby gir-" "Narcissa I need you to calm down. Your putting stress on Emily and don't worry I know what to do." "But your only 16.. I don't want to do this to you." "You want your little girl safe and out on time. If I don't do it and you try to keep Emily in you'll hurt her, worse you may kill her." Narcissa gripped Harry's hand. "I'll deliver your child and I'll help with everything alright. Don't worry and relax." Narcissa nodded slowly.

Narcissa cried in pain. Lucius held her hand and Harry pulled his sleeves up.

"Ready Narcissa?" She looked at Harry and Harry motioned for Lucius to keep Narcissas head up.
"I-I..." "Narcissa this isn't a time to think twice." Harry checked his watch.

4:50 am

"I need you to start pushing." Narcissa bit her lip and nodded.

She cried in pain and clenched Lucius' hand as he groaned from the pain. Harry found Lucius' pain amusing.
Harry held a towel as he directed Emily.

6:30 am

Narcissa panted as Emily cried in Harry's hold.

"You want to cut the cord?" Lucius looked sick and Harry raised an eyebrow in amusement. After a moment Lucius did and went straight back to his wife.
Harry chuckled and cleaned Emily off with one of the clean towels and wrapped her up.

"I'll go get help so we can get you back in bed." Narcissa nodded as she held her new born baby.

Harry walked out, taking the dirty towels with him.

".. I can't believe he delivered our child." Narcissa smiled and ran her fingers over Emily's pale cheek. "I'm grateful."

Rodolphus and Harry came back in after a few moments.

"Oh shit you weren't kidding." "Where do you think I was for five hours?" "Hooking up?" Harry rolled his eyes and cleaned the rest of the mess up.
Rodolphus lifted Narcissa carefully and walked out. Lucius stayed with Harry.

"I hope you know this does not change my mind about you." Harry looked up at Lucius with disinterest and put a hand on his shoulder, a wicked smile curving his lips.
"I don't care." Lucius clenched his robe slightly. "I helped your wife, Dracos mother. I don't care what you think." Harry got closer. "But remember I have an amazing relationship with the rest of your family."

Harry walked out after that.
Lucius followed after a moment to see a notebook and quill in Harry's hands.

Emily Narcissa Malfoy

Mother: Narcissa Malfoy

Father: Lucius Malfoy

Day of birth: August 30th, 1996

Time of birth: 6:30 am

Harry smiled and closed the notebook with the quill holding his spot.
"I'll give a friend of Dumbledores the piece of paper. She'll make a birth certificate, I'll send you." Narcissa nodded and smiled. "I'm truly grateful Harry." "Don't be." Harry looked down at Emily. "I'll come back in a few hours to get Emily." Narcissa nodded and Harry walked out.

Rodolphus chuckled when Harry stretched and groaned.

"Tired?" "Yes." Rodolphus chuckled and started to walk with Harry. "You stayed up all night with them didn't you?" Harry nodded and yawned. "I have to go get my school supplies today too." Harry sighed. "Who'll watch Emily?" "... Bellatrix. She's a mother and will know how to keep Emily happy while Malfoy, Hermione and I are out shopping." Rodolphus nodded.
"I can't believe you actually delivered her though!" Rodolphus groaned and exasperated his sentence a little. Harry chuckled. "Everyone else was asleep except Tom and I." "It still amazes me he lets you call him by his name." "I've always called him by his name. Voldemort is just a nickname I used until I knew his real name from his memory." "Right the diary." Harry nodded and rubbed his eyes before putting his glasses back down on his nose.

They walked into the living room and plopped down.

"No one else is awake." "We've got 2 hours to kill." "You going to tell Draco his sister was delivered just now?" "I'll tell him when he wakes up." "That's savage." "No. Hermione will race Malfoy to his parents room and will end up holding her first. I think I should tell Malfoy when she's eating." ".. why do you two still call each other your last names if your friends?" "It's just natural. We've always called each other our last names if we weren't saying each other's whole names." Rodolphus nodded.
"You can go to sleep." "I delivered a baby.. I can't sleep." Rodolphus laughed.

Both sat in silence and somewhere along the road Harry really did fall asleep. Rodolphus stared at the brunette who didn't even snore.

"Who are you Harry?"