12

"Why are you sitting here.. alone?" Harry looked over his shoulder to see Tom.
"Why are you here?" "I need help getting into Dumbledores office." Harry sighed. "Isn't Umbridge giving you more than enough of an opening?" "He's only gone for 20 minutes each time." "Than take advantage of those times." Tom rolled his eyes and looked over Harry's shoulder. "Why are you drawing Hermione and Draco?" Harry pointed and Tom looked for him to see Draco leaning against a tree with Hermione straddling his lap in the distance.
"Are you a stalker?" Harry rolled his eyes. "No Hermione wants a sketch but Draco won't allow it." "So your going behind both of their backs." "Yeah I thought that was obvious." Tom smacked Harry's head lightly and Harry pouted.

"Just create a diversion." "Like what?" "You have the Weasley Twins as friends use them." Harry rolled his eyes. "Try dinner." Tom rolled his eyes. "Fine but you are joining if you will not create a distraction." Harry sighed. "Why~? It's your problem not mine~." "You promised Hermione you'd find her brother."
Harry went silent.
"That's bullshit. Don't use that!" Tom smirked at Harry's defeat. "And I wonder sometimes why you were in Slytherin." "That's very funny." "I know I'm hilarious." Harry smirked and Tom rolled his eyes. "Honestly you are your own type of Slytherin." "I was almost put in Slytheirn it shouldn't be that surprising." "Yes I remember Draco talking about that once... but he always talked about you or Hermione so.." "oh that's sweet he talked about me." "Yes but how much of a prat you were." Harry rolled his eyes and Tom smirked.

"Mr. Potter!" Harry groaned in annoyance and Tom hid in the shadows of the whomping willow.

Umbridge trotted up to Harry who looked over his shoulder.

"You are not allowed near the whomping willow!" "Second year I was in it." Umbridge fumed and straightened her clothes. "You are not allowed to give attitude to an elder!" "You just called yourself old and I don't really give a fuck. Your a bitch so why would I be respectful." Harry stuck his tongue out. "You will come to my office for detention tonight!" "Again? Look Professor I'm still healing from your last punishment." Harry held up his hand to show the letters: I must not tell lies.
"This time it will be, I must not be disrespectful!" Umbridge stomped away after that and Tom came out.

"Can you get me that locket?" "Huh why?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Because that locket is a horcrux." "I like how you tell me these things. It's amusing really. What if I told Dumbledore?" Tom rolled his eyes. "Yes like how you told him you stayed with Hermione over the summer but not where? If you were really loyal you'd tell him I was never dead and about Mad-eye and the others things." Harry nodded. "You have a solid case there Timmothy." Harry smirked when Tom immediately became pissed. "I let you off last time, don't take advantage of my kindness." Harry looked be-wild. "Let off? You almost killed me with that tickling charm." "Yes it's a very nice torturing spell." "It should be one of the major curses." Tom chuckled as Harry sighed in defeat. "Fine. I'll help you with the memories and get the locket but I do expect something in return." "And that is?" "A kiss." Harry pointed to his lips jokingly and Tom rolled his eyes. Harry chuckled. "I'm kidding. You'll give me my box of roses." "You are still on that topic?" "Yes I'm still on this topic. You were on the topic about why I was so mad at you until I told you." "That topic was also related to the roses." "That I want back in my possession." Tom sighed. "They are also important to me." "They are mine." "I sent them to my mate." "Good for you Tom... they are still mine." Tom rolled his eyes.
"It's either I don't help you or you give me what I want." "I'll give you the kiss." Harry rolled his eyes. "That was a joke." "Yes but you said it so I will use that as your well..reward for helping." "Do you usually kiss people who help you?" Harry smirked with an airy chuckle. "No.. but I don't want to give you those roses." Harry pouted playfully and Tom rolled his eyes. "That look has only worked on my once." "No I used puppy eyes on you that time with my pout. Man you were a sucker for me than." Harry smirked in amusement and Tom grumbled curse words.

Harry walked into Dumbledores office as he had slipped out of the Great Hall undetected.
Tom walked out.

"Took you long enough." "I was hungry." Tom rolled his eyes and Harry opened a cabinet.
"... why did you stop?" "I can't reach it." Tom snorted and Harry hit his arm. "I hate you." "No you don't."
Harry rolled his eyes and Tom helped him up. Harry pushed a corner in and the shelves moved.

"Tada!" Harry did jazzy hands and Tom rolled his eyes. "Its a fancy bird bath with magical water." "Exactly.. tada~!" "Tada my arse!" Harry chuckled and opened one of the slits.
50 small vials showed and Tom sighed.
"So many memories." "Yes but this front one and back one are his important memories. There the only ones labeled but the labels don't give information about what the memory is. Like this one says Harry Potter but others say Harry Potter." "Why are there so many of your name?" "Because I'm fabulous." Tom looked at him with disinterest. "Because he likes to keep track of his pet ok?" Harry sighed and Tom nodded in approval of that answer.

The door creaked and both heads shot over.

"How long has it been?" Harry checked his watch as Tom dragged him into the shadows. "An hour. Dinner ended." "No shit." "Shut up.. oh I have a detention." Tom sighed and they disappeared.

Dumbledore walked in and raised an eyebrow.

"I could've sworn I heard something." Dumbledore completely walked in and his foot hit something. He looked down to see one of his small glass vials. He held it up and clenched it in his fist.
"Someone was definitely in here."

"I'll be waiting." "I'll try to remember where your hiding." "Very funny." Harry smirked and walked up the stone steps.
He knocked and the door flew open to show Umbridge with her usual fake wide smile.

'This is why I hate the ministry' Tom thought as Harry walked into the classroom.

Harry tripped over the rug and fell onto Umbridge. She screamed with her hands up in shock.

Harry shot up.
"Your rug was up." "Y-you could at least say sorry." "I didn't land on you."

Harry walked over to the student desk and Umbridge fixed her clothes before setting the blood quill down. She smiled and walked over, stirring her tea.

Harry sighed and began to write, I must not be disrespectful.
This time he went twice as long and observed how Umbridge messed with the locket every time it moved.

He sat the quill down with the writing completely covering his back hand. Harry stood and walked out with Umbridge looking smug.

Harry closed the door and kicked it.

"Fucking bitch I'll kill her." "Well that's not nice." Harry looked over to see Tom and held the locket out.
"I did what you asked. I don't need your comments." Tom rolled his eyes and took the locket when Harry came down the steps. "Are you always in a bad mood after getting detention?" "It depends on who I have detention with. Umbridge is a psycho bitch who deserves to die a horrible death." Harry hissed and Tom watched in amusement. "Don't look at me like that!" "Don't growl at me." Harry rolled his eyes and walked away. "Don't you want that reward we talked about?" "Yeah give me my box." "That was no the settled reward." "It was in my book."

Tom rolled his eyes and walked up, connecting his lips with Harrys.
A spark lit between them and Tom pulled back.

"I'll come back when I need more help." Harry rolled his eyes. "I'm not getting myself hurt anymore." Harry waved his injured hand lazily and pushed the door out, heading to Gryffindor tower.
Tom shook his head and disappeared in the shadows.