41

"So~. Do you two do that often?" Harry sighed and looked up at Hermione who sat across from him. "No. It is not an ordinary thing." "Good because I don't want to walk into your room and see that again." Harry rolled his eyes at Ron's response. "Maybe I'll make it a regular." He smirked at Ron's disapproved nose scrunch.

"Oh Hermione, Ron Dumbledore wants us to do something." Hermione silently scoffed. "He wants us to find the horcruxes."
....
"Huh?!" "Quiet!" "Sorry!"

"He wants us to do what?" "Find the horcruxes. We won't go to school next year but find horcruxes in impossible places." "Harry." "It's how we end this war Ron." Ron sighed and looked at Blaise.
"Just us three?" Harry nodded. "If we bring more people it'll get complicating... plus I have a feeling Blaise and Draco will have a mission of their own soon." Draco narrowed his eyes at Harry. "What did you do?" Harry chuckled. "Nothing like that Malfoy." "Sure~." Harry chuckled.

They continued to their homework with small chattering between them.

As they walked out, they headed for Slytherin common room.

"Why does he want us to find the horcruxes?" "Because I'm Harry Potter and you two are my friends." "But Draco and Blaise are your friends." "Yes but he trusts you two.. not them." "Hey!" "Tell me I'm wrong!" Draco grumbled. "Plus little Drakie here has to stay for a little project.. Blaise is his mental support." Ron snorted and Draco pushed him away.
"So we'll all be a part for a year." "Hermione it's only a year." "Yeah but." Hermione sighed and Draco hugged her. Harry sighed and continued to walk in front of them.

Later on in Slytherins common room.

Draco dragged Harry to a corner.
"Why are you doing this?" "Doing what? Taking Hermione? Malfoy it's not that I want to bring her but she's the smart one in our group." "Your smart." Harry sighed. "Let me clarify. I'm smart, she's a Ravenclaw." Draco rolled his eyes. "Malfoy I'm trying to end this war." "Than can't you do it without Hermione." Harry sighed and Blaise put a hand on Dracos shoulder. "They've always been the golden trio Draco. Plus Harry and them need to continue to act like their Dumbledores little puppets.. and Harry's right we have things we need to do here when we get the mark." "Hermiones getting the mark!" "Just another reason to bring her." The two looked at Harry." "I don't have the connection people think I do.." points to scar. "But when Hermione gets the mark she'll be closer to the dark. She'll find a pull toward the horcruxes and that'll be the thing that limits our hunt to a year. Tom hid the horcruxes where no one would find them, Dumbledores dying because of poison for that exact reason. It's either we find fake horcruxes or she helps us find the real ones in a year." Draco sighed. "Ron won't know she has the mark. We need to keep that how it is.. and Blaise don't tell him." "Wasn't planning on it."
Harry nodded.
"Malfoy if I could, I would leave Hermione behind but I can't." "Yeah I know." Draco growled.

"What are you three doing in a corner?! Ganging up on Harry?!" "Yes! Help me 'Mione!"
Hermione laughed when Harry tackled her to the couch.

"How can he do that?" "Do what?" "Go from serious and talking about what's to come than... a 5 year old." Blaise chuckled. "Harry knows when to keep what needs to be kept a secret and when to share that information. To me he's one of the scariest people I've ever met."
Blaise walked away and Draco sighed.
"He's a prick that's what he is."