15

It's only one month till the end of this school year.
Umbridge has proven she can rule.. but Harry wasn't even close to giving up.

He had accomplished in many areas.
The students of all years that he had taught knew advanced spells some shouldn't even know and the Slytherins and Gryffindors had gotten more balls.
George and Fred have become more active with their tricks to help Harry distract Umbridge from the other students but he took on their punishments... which the twins didn't know.

Harry knew he was on Umbridges last nerve and he would use that...
Although he had no way to truly get rid of her..

Well not until this morning.

" 'Arry! 'Ermione! Is it alright if we talk?" The two nodded, knowing if Hagrid needed something it was serious. Hagrid smiled through his bushy beard and led them to the Forbidden Forest.

"Hagrid is something wrong?" Harry had asked first since Hermione didn't want upset Hagrid by asking.
Hagrid frowned.
"Umbridge is sending me away. Said a giant was to risky." Harry balled his fists. "That's not true Hagrid. Your aren't a risk." Hagrid gave a deep chuckle. "Thanks 'Arry. I 'eard what you've been doin' this year. I know it's a lot.. but I do hope you get 'er out of 'ere." Harry nodded and smiled. "Don't worry Hagrid I'll solve it all soon."

Soon they were deep in the forest and Harry caught Hermione when she tripped over a large root.

"Thanks." Harry nodded and they continued to follow Hagrid.

" 'Ere we are!" Harry and Hermione felt confused when they saw old toys and a large thick rope. "Grawp!"

"Who?" Harry shrugged but held onto Hermione when the ground suddenly tumbled.
They looked up when a giant rounded around the thick tree. Both were speechless.

Was Hagrid hiding a giant in the forest?

"Guys this is my little brother, Grawp!" Hagrid smiled proudly. "Half?" Hagrid nodded and Hermione smiled.
Harry stepped forward and looked up at Grawp who was more than half his size.. a lot more than half his size.

"Hello!" He waved and Grawp bent down.
He wrapped his hand around Harry and lifted him up.
"Oh!" Hermione gasped in surprise.

Grawp poked Harry's face and took his glasses, accidentally breaking them.

"Grawp no! That wasn't nice!" Grawp frowned. " 'orry!" "It's ok Hagrid Grawp."
Grawp thumped onto the ground and examined Harry closely.

"Sorry he's really curious about things and.." Hagrid sighed. "It's ok Hagrid. All of us are curious about things." Hagrid smiled and Harry looked Grawp in the eye.
"Can you put me down?" Grawp frowned. "Not want friend?" Harry chuckled. "No my legs are just asleep." He smiled and Hermione watched amazed as Grawp put Harry down and Harry sat down.

She walked over and sat beside him.

"Grawp I'm Harry and this is Hermione. We're Hagrids friends." "Big brother." "Yeah your big brothers friends." Grawp chuckled and smiled.

'He's amazing at this.' Hermione thought as she watched Harry talk and smile with Grawp as if it was natural.

It soon became sun set and Harry stood.

"Sorry Grawp but we have to go! We'll visit you soon alright?!" Grawp frowned but nodded. He put his hand out and Harry hugged it.
Hagrid chuckled when Grawp did.

"We'll see you soon alright?!" Grawp nodded and Hermione held onto Harry's arm for direction.

" 'Arry I never knew you were good with little kids."

'Little?' Hermione thought in disbelief.

"Yeah I grew up around kids younger than me so I kinda got the hang of it." Harry chuckled.
Hagrid smiled.
"I do hope you take care of him. He's a good kid." "Don't worry Hagrid we'll do what we can."

Hagrid nodded and Hermione directed Harry up the hill to the castle.

They entered the castle and stood only a few feet away from Umbridge.

"Where were you?" "In the secrecy of none your business." Hermione shook her head at Harry's sarcasm. "You are not allow near the forbidden forest!" "You are making our friend go away.. it was only suiting we say goodbye."
Harry put his arm around Hermiones shoulder.
"We have dinner soon. Let's go 'Mione." She nodded and led him up the stairs carefully.

Harry walked into the boy dorm and pulled his extra pair out of his nightstand. After putting them on, he jumped in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Harry sighed. "You are being reckless." "In what way?" "Don't give me that!" Tom snapped and stood.
He pulled Harry's sleeve up and clenched his jaw. "What are you expecting to happen? You want to be killed by infections??" "It's not that bad!" Harry rolled his sleeve back down but Tom just pulled the other one up roughly. "Really? How many peoples punishments have you taken? The Professors aren't helping you and you don't have anyone who'll stand up to her with you!" Harry pulled his other sleeve back down.
"I have an idea. I just need a few more weeks to solidify my plan." "Oh and what is this "plan"?" "Don't quote!" "I'll quote you as much as I want! Your hurting yourself for other people!" "I do a lot for other people and I'm fine! Leave me alone the wounds will heal!"

Tom harshly grabbed Harry's collar.

"You are being reckless." "If pain helps me get rid of her than I'll endure it."
Tom growled and slammed their lips together.

Harry's eyes widened but Toms were closed.
Harry wanted to push Tom away but his body, his arms weren't listening.

Somehow Harry found his eyes closed and his arms around Toms shoulders.
Tom pulled away and glanced at Harry's now raw lips.

"Your recklessness will catch up to you and you know that." "I'll endure it. Like I said I have a plan." "Your so fucking stubborn." "Some say I'm impossible to deal with."

Harry felt Tom let go of his collar and pull him closer by his lower back.

"You are impossible to deal with."

Tom kissed him again but this time Harry didn't hesitate to return it.