16

Harry slid over to Hermione who was currently sitting with Draco.
Hermione looked confused as Harry seemed carefree.. but serious.

"Hey~! 'Mione my favorite girl." "Oh no what do you want?" Harry gasped exasperatedly but neither Draco or Hermione seemed to believe it. He huffed and pouted.
"Fine I need your help." "With?" "Getting rid of the bitch."

Harry pointed at Umbridge who was currently making fun of the Hufflepuffs.. in code.

"Ok how?" "Remember Grawp?" "Harry no." "It's not what your thinking."
Harry sat between Hermione and Blaise.

"Look if she hurts Grawps feelings than I'm 100% sure the centaurs will come and kill her." "Harry we're gonna use Hagrids brother." "But if we don't do this than Grawp won't have Hagrid and we won't have our headmaster." "Ok." Hermione shrugged. "Ok in you'll help me or not?" "I won't help you. I like not having Dumbledore here." Harry hit his head on the table and Blaise chuckled.
"Look 'Mione no one at this table likes Dumbledore. Yes I don't like Dumbledore.. but it's either him or.. her."
Hermione looked at Umbridge who was headed their way. She sighed after the moment and Harry hopped in his spot in victory.
"Fine.. but this is the only time we use Grawp." "It's a promise." Hermione nodded.

"... So when do you two do this? I want her out of here." "Tomorrow night." "Why so soon?" "We have one week before the school year ends. By this rate Dumbledore and Hagrid won't come back until the last day of school." Hermione hummed and nodded. "It's a plan than." Harry nodded.
"How do we do it?" "I'll piss her off so bad she'll want to kill me... but I'll make an exchange for my life." "Grawp." Harry nodded. "She hates giants so if I say I know where one is.. she'll have to follow me." "Ok and where do I come in?" "Keeping Grawp company until I come." "You want me to be in the Forbidden Forest by myself?" "Not by yourself. Grawp will be there." Hermione glared at Harry. " 'Mione Grawp is feared by the animals in the forest. Stay close to him and nothing will happen to you." "This plan of yours better work." "Of course it will. I made it." Hermione hit Harry's arm and he groaned.

Draco chuckled and Umbridge gave him a stern look. He went back to his work as she advanced.

"You two are supposed to be at the Gryffindor table." "I'm Slytherin at heart." Harry patted the spot his heart was supposed to be and some snickered. "Silence!" "Scary." Umbridge sent Harry a very visible glare before she walked off. "Maybe we should do it tonight." "No I haven't slept in a few days with the OWLs." Hermione shook her head.
"Your so reckless." "I've heard that before." Draco shoved Harry and he chuckled.

-next day-

"Ok~! Ready?" "No." Harry pouted. "Draco can go with you." "No." Hermione pouted. "Babe I'd do anything for you.. but the forbidden forest isn't my style." "Yeah he ran out of it once." Draco glared at Harry but he just smirked. Hermione sighed.
"Don't worry it won't be that long." "Will you come with me?" Harry nodded.

Hermione nodded and with some hesitation, she followed Harry.

As they walked, noises started to surround them and Hermione clung onto Harry's arm. He smiled.

"Don't worry the creatures here are just wondering what we're doing." "So they won't attack?" Harry didn't respond and Hermione held onto him tighter.

Soon they got to Grawp and he smiled.

"Hey Grawp! Can you watch Hermione I'll be back in a few minutes!" Grawp laughed and nodded with a smile. "Stay close to Grawp." Hermione nodded and sat close to the giant Harry and her have been taking care of.

Harry walked back into the castle and like he thought, Umbridge was there.
She always guarded this door since Hermione and him liked to go down to Hagrids hut sometimes.

"Students should be in bed at this time." "Bitches should be with their devil."
Umbridge was fed up and pointed her wand at Harry.

"Where were you?" "With a giant." Umbridge gasped and walked forward, holding her wand right at Harry's throat.
"Kill it." "I am not allowed to use such spells." "Than take me to it!"

Harry held his hands up and opened the door.

'God I hope the centaurs read the stars tonight.' Harry thought as they began to advance on the grassy path.

The further they went into the Forbidden Forest, the harder it was for Umbridge to walk with her high heels and skirt.. but she was not going to let Harry Potter get away with his antics this time. He has caused to much trouble and she wanted to be the one to prove that and get a promotion for her great acts.

Hermione heard a twig break and made sure to go where no one could see her.
Grawp looked excited. He wanted to see his friend, he wanted to play with Harry.

But Grawp felt confused and angry when he saw a twig thing pointed at his friend and his friend looking helpless.

Umbridge gasped and looked horrified when she saw Grawp.

"A monster." Grawp felt hurt. The weird woman just called him a monster. "I must kill it."
Umbridge stabbed Harry with her wand and he moved forward.
Harry looked at Grawp with apologetic eyes so he would believe what was going on more.

Harry got down on his knees and Hermione bit her lip.

Umbridge pointed her wand at Grawp.

"Die foul beast!" Just before she could cast a spell a heard of centaurs ran toward her and picked her up.
Umbridge screamed and yelled for help but they were soon out of ear and eye shot.

Hermione ran over and helped Harry up.

"It's scary how well your plans work." Harry winked and looked up at Grawp.
Grawp held out a hand and Harry hugged it.

"Thank you Grawp!" Harry smiled and Grawp returned it.

Soon Harry and Hermione left and she held onto him as they walked.

"Last time." "Hermione I have agreed to this a hundred times." Harry sighed. "But I feel bad." "He didn't do anything." "Umbridge called him mean names." "And no one will again." Hermione sighed. "You really don't know what it feels like to be called names like those." Harry didn't respond.

He knew full well what it felt like to be called terrible names. Draco was one who used to call him names.. and it's as if hermiones completely forgotten what his life has been like.