36

Sun brightly shined through the slightly opened curtains.
Harry sighed and moved. A sharp pain surged through his lower back and his eyes snapped wide open.

Harry tried to sit up but something heavy stopped him.
Harry looked to his side to see Tom.. sleeping and his hair in a disarray but that made him look hot.

Wait no.. THIS WAS NOT THE TIME TO BE THINKING ABOUT THAT STUFF!

Harry wanted to move and stand and run to the bathroom.... But he knew his legs wouldn't allow him that relief about his position right now.

Harry sighed and laid back down on his pillow.
He had no recollection about last night. After Tom had kissed him everything just went blank as if Harry was drunk.

A knock came to the door and Harry looked over. Hermione opened it and smiled when she saw Harry awake.

She went to walk up but Harry stopped her.

"Please don't move." "What? Why?" "Because I did something I don't remember. I need you to get me Narcissa." Hermione was confused.
Nothing looked out of the ordinary.

She nodded slowly and walked out.

"Mm. Why Narcissa?" Harry looked over to see Tom smirking. "You." Tom chuckled and held Harry's hand before he could hit him. "What? Was last night not fun?" "I don't remember what happened last night." "I'll take that as a complement." Harry looked at Tom with wide eyes yet dumbfounded.
"Do you want to know what happened?" "I don't think I do."

Narcissa opened the door and squeaked when she saw Tom.
She walked up and noticed the clothes all over a side of the floor.

"What happened?" "I don't know." Narcissa shook her head at Harry's whine. "My lord?" "It was interesting." "Obviously if you can't stop smirking." Harry ran a hand down his face. "Can you please get a house elf to get me clothes?" Narcissa nodded and ran out, laughing. "Stop laughing!"
Narcissa snorted and walked down the hallways.

"What happened?" Tom chuckled at Harry's desperate whine. "We had sex." "How? Why did you let it get that far?" "Mm. You were the one who started it." "I was?" Tom snorted and turned onto his back. "This isn't something to laugh about!" "Master Potter." "Thanks." Poppy nodded and disappeared. "You say thanks to the elves?" "I did to Dobby."
"Whatever. Anyways." "There's an anyways?" "I think your reacting to much into this." "I am not! I can't stand!" "Have you tried standing?" "By the pain in my back I didn't need to." Tom laughed and Harry hit his chest. "I fucking hate you." "You can't say that to someone you fucked." Harry hid in his hands and Tom smirked.

Tom sat up and pulled his pants on.

"Oh must be nice." Tom chuckled at Harry's sarcasm and laid his shirt over the brunette. "How did this happen? I've never been that pissed. Why did this happen?"
Tom watched as Harry slipped his arms into his shirt and rambled to himself.
"Do you want to take a bath?" "If I want to walk!" Tom smirked. "Your just making it sound like I did an amazing job." Harry looked at him with a look of "are you kidding". Tom chuckled and helped Harry stand.

"Can your legs support you?" "No they feel like jello." Tom shook his head and picked Harry up bridal style. "If you drop me-." "Your as light as a feather." "Your just saying that to be nice." "I'm not."
Tom walked into the bathroom and sat Harry down.

"I hope you know everyone's going to be talking about this." Harry groaned. "God I hope not." Tom smirked and slipped his shirt off of Harry. "I feel self conscious." "No you have an amazing body." "You fucked me of course you think that!" Tom laughed and Harry rolled his eyes. "Maybe I should get you pissed more often." "Oh that's funny". Tom smirked and Harry sunk into the water.

"I'm going. Call for a house elf if you need anything." "A way to die." "Your over exaggerating." "And I'll keep over exaggerating if people talk about it!" Tom chuckled.
He lifted Harry's chin and kissed him.
"Though I will complement you on your work." "What?" Tom smirked. "You give very good blow jobs." Harrys cheeks, ears, shoulders turned crimson and Tom left, leaving a flustered Harry behind.

Harry walked into the living room and Narcissa laughed.

"Oh my god shut up!" "Holy shit you can blush." "Shut up Malfoy!"
Tom smirked.
"Told you." "Shut up." Harry plopped down beside Tom and sighed.

"... so... have fun?" Narcissa shook from laughter. "Die by my wand."
"What are you three taking about?" "Harry and-." "Nothing!" Tom and Narcissa chuckled at Harry's flustered state.

Suddenly it came to Hermione.

"Holy shit Harry!" Harry fell to the floor and crawled away. "Come back here! I want details!" Tom laughed and everyone was absolutely stunned their dark lord could do that.

Hermione dragged Harry back into the middle of the living room by the belt of his pants.

"Ok what happened?" "Nothing babe." Draco grumbled. "So you get to know and not me?" "Yes! I don't even want her to know!" "Oh but I'll hear what happened." "... 'Mione I don't even know what happened." Narcissa burst out laughing again and Harry hid in his hands. "It's nothing to be ashamed of." "It's embarrassing!" Tom chuckled.

"So you gonna actually tell us?" Harry glared at Rodolphus. "Oh wow must be really embarrassing if you aren't telling and glaring." "Shut up Rabastan." "No but we want to know..  right Lucius?" "I don't care." "Yes you do Lucy." Lucius rolled his eyes.
"Now.." Narcissa turned to her lord and Harry. "How did it happen?" Tom smirked. "Yes.. how did it happen Harry?" Harry looked at Tom dead and he smirked in amusement.

"I don't know. I was pissed and.. I can't remember." "Was it that good?" "No he just blanked after his rage took over." Harry hugged himself and Tom smirked. "And you aren't mad about that my lord?" "Why would I? It's amusing seeing him beat himself up over the fact he can't remember." Harry flipped him off. "Lick it." "Fuck off!" "With you any time." "Oh my god." Harry fell onto his back and Draco looked at everyone.

"Do you understand?" Rodolphus and Rabastan smirked evilly. "Oh Harry you naughty boy." Harry whined. "That was one of my favorite noises." Harry looked at Tom in disbelief while the Lestrange twins roared with laughter.
"Potter.. what the fuck are you guys talking about?" "Harry fucked the dark lord!"
Dracos eyes widened and he looked at Harry in disbelief.

"I don't remember anything don't look at me like that." "Your a moron!" Draco shook Harry while holding his collar.
"No it was fun being over him." "Malfoy.. do me a favor?" "What?" "Kill me." Draco felt a smirk tug at his lips. "No.. I want to tell everyone Harry Potter isn't a virgin anymore and see what happens." Harry groaned and hugged himself again.