53

They appeared in a dark alleyway near the subway station.

"Well that wedding was ruined." "Really Ron?" "Am I wrong?!" "No you aren't but we need muggle clothing."
They looked at their clothes and sighed.

Harry was wearing a black and white dress shirt tux with very expensive dress up shoes. Ron was wearing a dark velvet and white dress shirt tux with black dress shoes. Hermione was wearing a poofy knee high green dress, her hair put into a cute high ponytail and black high heels.

"... Do we go shopping?" "Thrift shop?" "Thrift shop."
Harry nodded and grabbed their shoulders again.

They appeared in front of an old good will.

"Perfect." "Get cheap clothes I only have about 20 dollars." "How much?" "3 galleons Ron." "Oh ok."
They entered and the employee looked up.

"Your in the wrong store rich bastards!" Ron fumed and Harry held him back. "We're looking for muggle clothes jackass!" Hermione and Harry face palmed.
"A what?" The employees friend shrugged.

"Ron they don't know what a muggle is." "Fucking arse wanna talk shit."
Harry sighed and pushed Ron into the aisles.

They chose their clothes quickly.
Harry got a baggy long sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans and converse. Ron got a short sleeved shirt, jacket, blue jeans and sneakers. Hermione got blue jeans, long sleeved shirt and furry boots.

Harry put it on the counter and the employee looked at the clothes than him.

"Really?" "Wanna talk or get paid?" The employee rolled their eyes and Hermione held Harry's fist down.

Harry took the bag after giving 10 dollars to the employee before they walked out.
Hermione didn't care and changed before the two boys did.

"... What do we do with these?" "Burn them?" "That tux cost a lot though." "We can't carry it around." "Send it to my mum." "You don't have a house anymore if the death eaters are still at it." Ron sighed. "Fine burn the clothes." Harry nodded and Hermione helped him light them on fire.

They turned around to see a man looking at them, his mouth wide open.

"Do you think?" Harry held up a lighter. "Our parents are dicks so we took revenge." The mans mouth snapped shut and he laughed. "Alright~." Harry fist bumped him and they walked away.

"Fucking weirdo." "There are a lot of them here." Ron scrunched his nose. "Can't they just build a house?" "They don't know magic Ron." "I know that."
"... Anyways we need to start planning." "Coffee shop?" Hermione nodded and Harry grabbed their arms, apparating once more.

They walked into an old cafe and a woman looked up, blowing a bubble.
Ron stared absolutely dumbfounded and Harry sat him down.

"Do we have a newspaper?" "Yeah I stole one from Molly this morning." "Hey!" "What? It came in handy." Ron huffed and looked at the date. "That's from today." Harry nodded. "Yeah when Arthur was done reading it, I took it." "And hid it?" "Yeah."
Hermione sighed.

"Anyways." Harry flipped the newspaper open and laid it on the table. 

The woman came up to them with a small notebook and pen. She looked at the newspaper to see the pictures were moving.

"Can I get you somethin?" Harry closed the newspaper. "Yeah I'll have a decaf." "I'll have a mocha." "I don't know what that means." "My friend here will have a decaf as well." The woman nodded and wrote it down. "Why were your pictures moving?" "They were moving?" "Ma'am are you ok?" "Don't treat me like that I know what I saw."
Harry and Hermione shared a look.

"Ok here's my theory. There are these people call wizards and witches. There are two sides the dark and light. Their in a terrible war right now and that's why the body counts going u-." "I don't need to hear your geek theories." "But you asked." The woman rolled her eyes and walked away.
Ron hit Harry's arm and Harry looked at him. Ron gave him a look and Harry sighed.
"People don't believe you. They just think I'm mad when I say crap like that." "You just gave away a who we were." "She didn't believe Harry Ron calm down." "What if she did?" "She isn't that type of person." Ron sighed and Harry opened the newspaper again.

The woman came out and went to walk toward the three when two men came in, one from the back and one from the front.

"You!" "Gaspar." "Who?"
"Fuck!"
Harry folded the news paper quickly and whipped his wand out with Hermione.

The four pointed their wands at each other. "I knew it! Harry Potter! I should've killed you!"
"Make one move and I'll kill you."

The woman screamed and the one with Gaspar, Gippon, shot a silencing spell at her.

The woman fell to the floor, watching as lights of blue, red and some green ones came out of the sticks the four were holding.
Ron rushed over and got her under a table.

"Stay here." She nodded, to scared to try and m speak.

"Flipendo!"

Gaspar flew backwards and hit his head on the wall, falling unconscious.
Harry helped Hermione do the same to Gippon.

"We need to erase their memories." "Ron erase her memories."
The woman tried to scream for help but her voice wasn't there. She began to sob and Ron placed the tip of his wand on her forehead.

He also reversed the silenco spell on her and laid her on the floor as if she had been knocked out.
Ron walked over and the two stood.

"We made such a mess." Harry sighed. "We need to get out of here before anymore death eaters decide to show up." Harry nodded and grabbed their shoulders.