40

I saw this photo while scrolling for Tomarry and I thought it was sooo cute and had to put it with the next chapter!

~~~~~~~

Hermione burst through Harry's door and Draco followed with Blaise and Ron behind.

The four walked up and Hermione stopped the boys when she saw Harry in someone's hold.

"Who's that?" "I don't know babe let's get a closer look." Hermione nodded and walked closer.
Draco covered her mouth so she wouldn't gasp loudly in surprise and wake the two.

What the four were staring at was Tom having an arm around Harry who held his hand with the other arm under the pillow. Tom had Harry pressed against him.

"Why are they in bed together?" Blaise looked at Ron dumbfounded. "Babe that's what we look like after I fuck you." Ron 'oh'Ed then blushed.
"We caught Harry after having sex with Flicket?!" "Shh!"
"Ok come on." Hermione shoo'ed the boys out and closed the door.

Tom smirked and moved, Harry's and his legs now tangled together.
He looked down at Harry who peacefully slept and kissed the back of his head.

"I hope you don't doubt me again Harry."

"Oh! My! God!" "Ron calm down!" "No! Has Harry been doing that all this time?!" Draco rolled his eyes. "No dumbass. Flicket just got Harry to stop thinking bad about himself." "By fucking?!" "Oh so you can enjoy yourself but Potter can't?! May I remind you who has the most going on in our fucking group!" "Babe calm down." Draco clicked his tongue. "Potter deserves love just as much as us Weasel." Ron rolled his eyes. "But an older man." "What if Flickets his mate Ron?" Ron shut up.
Hermione had a good point... but why wouldn't Harry tell them that?

All of them sat in silence and looked at the stone wall when it opened.
Dumbledore walked in and Hermione ran upstairs.

She entered Harry's room and shook him. Harry swatted her away and Tom felt just as annoyed.

"Dumbledore has entered Slytherin. Get up or get caught."
Both of them shot up and Hermione walked out quickly.

"Why the fuck is Dumbledore here?" Harry quickly put his trousers and shorts on as Tom also got dressed quickly. "Because everyone cares about Harry Potter so much." "Funny." Tom kissed him and hid in the shadows.
Harry got back under the covers and opened a book, propping it on his knees.

Dumbledore opened the door and gave his grandfatherly smile to Harry who had looked up.

"Professor why are you here?" "Well my boy it has come to my intention that you have not shown up to class for two weeks." Harry shut his book slowly. "I'm sorry Professor." "I came here to know why you have skipped classes for so long." Harry bit his lip and sighed.
"I was dared to take my shirt off but I didn't feel comfortable about doing such a task. The one to dare me kept persisting until they took it off themselves.. I did not feel comfortable coming out of my room since then." Dumbledore nodded. "Well my boy if you skip anymore classes you will fail and we don't want that before your 7th year." Harry nodded.

They sat in silence and Harry looked back up at Dumbledore. Dumbledore sighed.

"... My boy I need you to do me a task." "What is it Professor?" "Next year... I want you, Ron and Hermione to go searching for the horcruxes." Harry looked at him shocked and lost for words. "I would but I can not. The poison is catching up with me my boy. I would like you and the other two to find the horcruxes and destroy them.. that's the only way to kill Voldemort."
Harry nodded slowly.
"But Professor.. what will happen next year?" "I do not know my boy... but if we want to end this war.. it has to be soon." Harry nodded. "I'll talk to Hermione and Ron." Dumbledore nodded and patted Harry's shoulder before walking out.

When the door closed Tom came out and Harry put the book down.
Tom sat where Dumbledore did and clapped Harry's shoulder.

"My boy.. I need you to find the horcruxes." A smile slipped Harry's lips. "Shut up." "Anything for you Professor." "Thats funny." Tom chuckled and kissed him. "This war needs to end soon." "And soon it shall be."