31

Harry stared out the window, enjoying the sensory of fresh white snow of the trees and usual grassy lands.

"Harry." Harry hummed. "What are you thinking about?" "Nothing." Hermione sighed. "Come on Harry you've barely talked since the morning after.. uh Flicket was in your room." "Mhm." Hermione frowned and Draco sighed.

Unlike Hermione, Draco knew a lot was on Harry's mind. He was the one who had watched Harry's expression become unreadable when Hermione began to demand many things from him again.
Draco knew that Harry had a lot on him.
Hermione, Harry's best friend had finally decided she would get the dark mark with him. Harry had a complicated relationship with the dark lord. Harry had to find Harry Lestrange, a boy who no one knows what he looks like or if he's even alive. Harry had Dumbledores demands to deal with. Harry had to keep up the polite good boy act even if he was in Slytherin. Harry had to keep it unknown that he had any connection with anyone from the dark side. Harry had to act like himself. Harry had to help Dumbledore with the horcruxes and prepare to kill the dark lord. Harry had to plan out what would happen for the past few years with Dumbledores schedule to go off of.

Hermione laid on Dracos lap and he let his hand rest on her head.
Ron and Blaise were asleep with Ron resting against Blaises chest.

Harry had his legs crossed with his balled hand under his chin, looking intensely out the window.
Draco found it incredible that Harry, not even once blinked as he thought. He found it weird that Harry was so concentrated he hadn't even changed out of his school robes. He found himself envying how Harry held up with everything.

Draco had found the more time he spent with the Potter the more he could see through Harry's smiles and laughs unlike everyone else.
He saw the hurt and suffering. The tears that made Harry's eyes glimmer. He saw the laughs were to cover Harry's mind set, Harry's thinking. Harry was hiding more than Draco could understand. Many thoughts, many emotions ran through Harry's eyes and Draco couldn't even start to understand half of them.

He didn't even know what Harry was planning... yet he trusted that what Harry was thinking would come out in a way everything would be ok... even if that meant some of them had to go into hiding for a few years, Draco felt comfortable knowing Harry would end this war...

And without even realizing it Draco started to lean on Harry. He started to lean on him like everyone else.
Draco felt confident Harry Potter would end this war. Draco felt confident Harry Potter had a plan. Draco felt confident Harry Potter could do anything to save everyone.

Soon Hermione was also asleep, leaving Harry and Draco in silence.
It wasn't an awkward silence but a nice silence. Neither had anything to talk about so they didn't bother making conversation and just stuck to their thoughts.