27

"Arry!"

"Harry!"

Harry looked up from the book in front of him. He turned to his side to see Hermione looking worried.
"Yeah?" "Are you alright?" "I'm fine." "No you aren't Harry. You haven't even started your potion." "Mhm." "Harry!"
Harry looked back at Hermione who sighed.
"What's on your mind?" "Thoughts." "Come on I'm your best friend. Please tell me." "It's nothing I just got into an argument with Dumbledore." Harry rubbed his eyes and put his glasses back down. Hermione frowned.
"I hate the old man... but what happened?" "Mm." "Oh for merlins sake! Harry!" "What?!" "I'm trying to help!" "Thanks." Hermione sighed and gave up.

"Damn." "Fucking prat ignoring my girlfriend when she's trying to help." "He's just lost Draco." "Hermiones trying to help!" "It doesn't seem like something she can help him with." Draco rolled his eyes and glared at Harry who was back to zoning out.

".. but I am curious about what the hell he's thinking." "No swearing please." Draco and Blaise rolled their eyes at their professors words.
"Should we ask the dark lord? He seems to know Harry better." "You? Want to ask the.. desk (it's dark but this error was funny to me) lord for help?" Draco shrugged. "Ok mate that's unusual." "It was an idea." "We can ask.. but he probably won't get anything out of Potter."
Draco grumbled and sent a letter anyway.

Harry hummed as he was now in his room, staring at his homework.

"Staring at your homework is creepy." Harry looked back to see Tom. "Do you need something?" "Draco sent a letter saying you weren't acting like yourself." "Oh that's sweet."

Tom raised an eyebrow when Harry went back to zoning out.

"What the fuck are you thinking about?" "Nothing." "Don't speak to me while zoned out." Tom hit Harry's head so he'd pay attention and Harry looked his way.
"What the fuck are you thinking about?" "Nothing." "Bullshit." Harry rolled his eyes. "Dumbledore and I got into an argument." "Sounds terrible." "No I'm sarcastic." Tom rolled his eyes. "What was it about?" "I freaked out on him... yet he still wouldn't give information. It pisses me off. He said he wasn't using me but he obviously is. I said I'm sick of the lies but he won't speak. I say I'm curious about my mate and he says he will not tell me. He's obviously using me and his words prove that... it's as if he's blind to what I mean. I said I was not naive but he treats me like a child. He thinks I am to naive to want proof against his word.. he thinks I'm hard to control.. why won't he spit it out? What am I doing wrong?"

Tom watched as Harry rambled quietly to himself.
It was amusing yet serious to Tom. He had never seen Harry so serious. He knew Harry was doing something of his own but he never cared to ask or help.. to Tom Harry was smart enough to figure things out by himself and usually it didn't take Harry long to diverge a plan and it never took this much thinking.

A peck at the window broke Harry's concentration and he stood.
Harry opened the window and took the envelope from the brown owls beak.. he than left and Harry closed the window.

Harry opened the envelope and nodded.
He walked over and handed it to Tom.

"Give this to Narcissa for me." "What is it?" Tom took the letter form Harry's hand. "Emily's birth certificate." Tom nodded and put it in his robe.

"... Harry." Harry hummed. "You scare people when your serious." Harry looked at Tom. "I'm just thinking." "And it's scary how concentrated you are." Harry sighed.

Harry took his glasses off and sat them down on the table. Tom watched as Harry rubbed his eyes and leaned back.

"It's weird seeing you without glasses." "Hermione said the same thing when she first saw me without them."

"... Harry." Harry hummed. "Why do you always go to Dumbledore?" Harry looked at Tom. "What do you mean?" "Everything. Dumbledore this and Dumbledore that." "Hm. Dumbledores essential to me right now." "How? Hogwarts and everyone else was perfectly fine last year without him." "Yes but Dumbledores the spine of this school. Once he left everyone fell subject to Umbridge.. plus I didn't want another year with that bitch." "Are you sure you aren't just sticking to what you know?" Harry raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I have noticed you stick to what you know. Either if it's emotions or your looks, grades, really anything. You like to stay close to what you know." "Dumbledore is dying so what's your point?" "My point is.. I think your lost without Dumbledore here, telling you what to do." "I'm not lost. I am perfectly fine without the old man but by 8th year he won't be alive anymore. Next year I'm 17 and that's when everything with start... from what I've estimated when Draco gets the dark mark you will order him to kill Dumbledore and fix the vanishing box, when he can't kill Dumbledore, Snape will because he has made a promise to Narcissa that he will protect Draco no matter what. Dumbledore by the time he dies he expects Hermione, Ron and I to be looking for horcruxes and when we come back to see he is dead, I will have so much rage that I will kill you." "Seems you have thought of everything." "Dumbledore will die either by someone's wand or the poison he drank trying to get the fake locket you had set trapped. Dumbledores strategic and thinks his plan will go according to plan.. and it will." Tom clenched his fists. "Snape will kill him and not Draco... but after that Dumbledore had no pathway to control his little puppets.. me." "So you are not going to kill me?" "I'll figure something out but no I will not kill you." "What do you mean "will figure something out"?" "No one except a few know what you look like now since they thought you died.. I'll use that and make a diversion so people think you are dead after my 8th year at Hogwarts... you will be able to go on with your life and such." "People know what I look like." "No they don't. They do not know you came back as you were before and the ones from your time-" "You make me sound old." Harry looked at Tom with a look and he motioned for Harry to go on. "They won't remember what you looked like. You can continue on with your life like any other wizard." "I shall start another war than." Harry glared at Tom. "I'm kidding that sounds like a hassle."
Harry sighed.

"That's what I've been thinking.. but Dumbledore is uneasy about me. He thinks I'm harder to control... but I'll make sure he still thinks I'm controllable.. no matter how hard it is for him he will think he has me wrapped around his finger."

Tom stared at Harry and stood.

"Bye~." "I'm not going." "You usually leave when you stand." "Yeah well I thought I'd help you get used to the unusual."

Harry felt confused until he felt Toms lips on his.

"Tom you have a mate." "And when I find them I'll stop."
Tom grabbed Harry's wrists to stop the brunette from pushing him away.

Someway or another Harry found himself straddling Toms lap on his bed.
Harry gripped Toms hand lightly and he licked Harry's bottom lip which Harry gladly gave permission.

They fought for dominance but Tom won and fairly easy in his opinion.