51

"Don't go with Potter."
Hermione frowned and sighed.

"Draco I have to. We need to find those horcruxes." "Find them next year." "Draco."

Hermione turned around, her shirt now on.
Draco looked at her, not bothering to put his on nor buckle his pants.

"I have to." "You don't." "Draco your making this harder for me." "Than don't leave. Potter and Weasel can find the horcruxes and you can stay with me." Draco pulled Hermione against him by her waist. "I'm not the only one leaving something precious Draco... but it's one year instead of more if we don't do this." Draco sighed. "Why do you always go along Potters schedule?" "I don't always go along with Harry... but I'd rather find those stupid things now then later when we won't be able to." Hermione cupped Dracos cheeks and kissed him. "I'll see you soon." "No you won't. A year is not soon." "It's sooner than two years." Draco ran a hand through his hair. "I'd go with you if I didn't have that mission." "I know..." Hermione kissed him again "and I have my mission to do. Find the horcruxes."

A knock came to the door and Hermione opened it. Harry gave a small smile.

"We'll be leaving in an hour." Hermione nodded and closed the door again.

Harry sighed.

"Don't go if it's beating you up so much." Harry looked over to see Tom with his arms folded. "I have to go." "But you don't." "But I do. Tom we have talked about this and you didn't have a problem with my plan before.. so why is it different now?" "Because I love you. I care for you. I don't want you to die while finding the objects I put my soul into." Tom kissed him. "That's why we have to find them." Tom sighed. "Your so stubborn." "You love my stubbornness." "In situations." Harry rolled his eyes and Tom kissed him again.

Hermione and Draco walked into the living room.

"Ready?" Hermione nodded. "Your not bringing anything?" "Oh right." Harry pulled a small box out of his pocket and threw it to Tom. "No we can't look like wizards. Ron has muggle clothes waiting for us." Draco frowned and kissed Hermione again before Harry apparated her and Ginny.

Tom looked at the small box and opened it to see the locket Harry had flipped out on Ginny for.
With a swipe of his hand over the locket it opened to show a single red rose petal.
A small smile slipped his lips and he quickly closed the locket, putting it in his pocket until he was alone.

The three appeared in front of the Burrow and Ginny cried for Harry not to leave her.
He rolled his eyes and advanced toward the door with Hermione beside him.

He opened the door and the all to familiar loud noises entered their ears.

"It feels nice being back." Harry nodded and walked into the living room.

"Harry! Hermione!" They smiled and greeted the large family.
"Tonight's our wedding. Are you staying?" "Yes we'll a staying for a week." "It's sad really..." "You three won't be at school this year..." "For us to blame our pranks on you!"
"Very funny!"

Fred and George laughed as Harry chuckled and sat beside Ron.

"Nervous?" "Well yeah. I didn't plan to go horcrux hunting this year." "I told you last year." "I'm still not prepared!" Harry chuckled and Ron grumbled.

Molly entered the closed in space and gave the two death like hugs.

"Harry I'm sorry for the mix up. I don't know how Ginny has such a spell on her." Harry sighed. "It's ok. It's been an interesting summer." Molly smiled and hugged him again.