32

Draco woke Hermione as Harry changed into his now usual clothes of a white buttoned down shirt and black tight pants.
Harry still wore his black and green converse and Draco still didn't understand why but let it go.

Harry woke Ron and Blaise up and Ron cursed him out.

"Ron we're here." Ron still grumbled and got his trunk. "So.. Ron are you going home or to Blaises?" "My house." Ron yawned and Harry shook his head with Hermione.

They got off of the train and Blaise kissed Ron before walking toward his family.
Harry walked with Draco and Hermione to Dracos parents.

"Is this just becoming normal for you to come to our Manor?" "Apparently." Lucius pinched his nose in annoyance and grabbed Dracos shoulder.
The four apparated away and the three put their trunks down like usual.

"Emily~!" Harry laughed as they ran with Draco.

They entered the living room to find Narcissa with a 4 almost 5 month old Emily who rolled onto her belly.
Tom was also there with Rodolphus, Rabastan and Bellatrix.

"Mom. Dad." Hermione hugged her parents as Draco greeted his mother with a quick hug than picked his little sister up.
Narcissa chuckled and Lucius sat beside her. Harry sat beside Tom with Hermione settling beside him and Draco sitting in the open one person chair.

Draco bounced Emily and Harry made weird noises with her.
Emily laughed and Harry chuckled.

"She's my sister." "What? I can't have fun with her?" "Your acting like her." "It's fun."
Harry continued and Emily erupted with laughs. Narcissa smiled and looked at Harry.

"How has Hogwarts been?" "Hm. The same. We got a new potions teacher this year and he's.. hm how do I say this?" "Annoying." "A good boy." "Who's the potions Professor?" "Horace Slughorn." "What? He was one of my favorites." "Yeah well that's why he's there. Dumbledore wants me to collect the real memory about you asking how to make horcruxes but Slughorns an arse and won't give in already!" "Your so annoyed by that?" "I already have things to do. I don't need spying on my Professor as another one." "And those other things to do are?" "Comfort Tom."
Tom threw Harry over the couch but he just laughed.

"Oh the next morning was so fun. I got bombarded with questions about who was crying." "Will you shut up?" Tom looked over at Harry who was smiling. "No I think it's great. The dark lord is human." "Die by my wand." "Ah that's mean. Do you not remember why that situation happened?" "You called me a spoiled brat." "You pushed it to far." Tom rolled his eyes and Harry flipped back onto the couch. "Pushed what to far?" "He was trying to make me try a potion he made." Harry scrunched his nose and Tom rolled his eyes.
Narcissa watched as Harry lied and Tom went along with the lies.

'Seems they are keeping their little sessions a secret.' She thought and disapproved.

To Narcissa, Tom and Harry were a perfect match. She even saw how they dealt with their problems and in her opinion it was very mature... well except for the fact Harry was the adult in those moments.
Narcissa saw the spark between them but everyone else seemed blinded which just annoyed her because Harry was reminding her more and more of Harry Lestrange.
To her Harry Potter was Harry Lestrange but she couldn't prove that.. maybe with Harry's help.