14

With that the rivalry between Umbridge and Harry started.

In only two months the halls were filled with rules and the Great Hall, if not being used for meals, was being used for a detention center.
The Professors had tried to help Harry but were threatened with getting fired and they needed to keep their jobs, Harry completely understood though.

Hermione had wrote a letter to her parents about what Harry had done and what was going on and that letter had gotten to Tom.. let's just say he wasn't exactly thrilled Harry was putting himself on the line like this.

Hermione was currently in the library with Draco.
They couldn't go to the Slytherin common room because Umbridge had done something to where none house members could not get into the house.. Tom had even found it a challenge to sneak into the boys dorm in Slytherin and Gryffindor because of her spells.

All letters were also checked before truly sent and that meant Hermione and Draco couldn't talk to their parents but Lucius knew everything though he would like to hear what was going on from the inside by his son.

"I hate this." "I know." "I want to be in my room with you." "It's mutual." "Why is she doing this?" "She's trying to prove a point." "Against Potter?" "No. I think it's against the Professors, you and Harry." "Why me?" "Because you clapped." "That's idiotic." Hermione nodded and kissed Draco. "Harry will solve it." "He's Potter. He knows how to solve everything right?" Hermione frowned. "Harry's strong." "But he's human." "I know but who else will stand up to her? He's gotten the most "punishments" from her. She even went as far as to lock him in the dungeons for a week." "So? I know Potters strong I've been rivals with him for 5 years now but.. he is human. I'm the only one who has the right to make him feel useless." "Your logic makes no sense." Hermione sighed. "How?" "You care about Harry but you say stuff like that." "It's how we work." Hermione smiled and shook her head. "Your guy's relationship is so weird to me." Draco chuckled.

"Letter for Draco Malfoy!" They looked over to see McGonagall who never personally delivers letters.
"It's from your mother and I didn't think you'd like Umbridge to see it." "Thanks Professor." McGonagall looked amazed but smiled and nodded.

She walked away and Draco ripped open the letter.
He skimmed through it and looked shocked yet happy.

Hermione furrowed her eyebrows. "Is everything alright?" "My mothers pregnant." Hermione fell speechless. "I'm going to be a big brother!"

Draco got up and ran out with Hermione following him.

"No running!" "Harry Potter where the fuck are you?!" Hermione giggled.

'Harry's so important he gets to know after me.' Hermione thought happily.

Draco crashed into someone and they barely caught their balance.

"Malfoy why are you running?" "I'm gonna be a big brother." Harry looked surprised and took the letter.
"Holy shit your gonna be a big brother!"

Harry jumped excitedly as Draco was beaming with happiness.

"I'm gonna be a big brother!" "We must tell the school!" "We will!"
Hermione smiled widely when they ran off. She chuckled.

"What's with the ruckus?" Hermione turned to see Snape. "Dracos mother is pregnant and Harry and Draco are yelling it around the school." "Let's hope they aren't stupid enough to get caught by Umbridge." Hermione chuckled and nodded.

Snape shook his head with a hint of a smile when Hermione walked off.

The duo turned a corner and stopped when they saw pink clothing.

"Come on." Harry opened a secret passage and they ran through it.
Umbridge walked passed completely oblivious about what had happened just then.

By the time dinner came around everyone knew about the news and were congratulating Draco.
No one had seen him so happy and Hermione was happy for him.

"Do you think he'll be a good big brother?" Harry looked over at Hermione and chuckled. "He's going to be an amazing big brother. Malfoys an arse but he's good to the ones he loves." Hermione smiled and watched as Draco celebrated with his table.

"Mr. Potter." Harry looked behind him to see Umbridge.
"What commotion have you started now?" Her snarl was evident but Harry just returned it. "It's none of your business." Umbridge straightened.

Hermione always found it so creepy that Umbridge either smiled wider when pissed or straightened herself til she was as straight as a damn pencil.

"You will tell me." "Fine. Go to the forbidden forest stick your pride up your arse than I'll tell you." "Detention!" "Oh I'm scared."
Although Harry said that, Hermione was truly nervous for her best friend.

Harry had gone to more detentions than anyone this year. His arms were covered with different sayings and Umbridge had forbidden Madam Pomfrey from healing any of the wounds her blood quills had given.

Harry turned back around, now ignoring Umbridge and continued to eat.
Hermione looked back at the Slytherin table and watched as they weren't stopped from celebrating...
Harry was secretly the one to thank for that.

Harry walked into the Requirement Room and smiled at everyone who had rebelled against Umbridges teaching and came to him.
For these past few months they have been working on their patronus.

Hermiones was an Otter,
Rons was a Russell Terrior,
Lunas is a Hare,
Draos is a dragon,
And Harry's is an stag.

There were more than just them. The whole room was crowded, some of them weren't really found of Harry but they wanted to be taught properly and Harry had the most experience.

"Is everyone ready?!" "Yeah!" "Ok! Filch is outside that door! When we're done go out the other!" "Alright!"
Harry smiled.
"Let's get on with this shit!"

Everyone chuckled and paired up just in case their spell went wrong.