35

Harry laid on the guest bed that has turned into his over the past year and a half.
Harry looked over when he felt a presence and saw Tom standing there.

"Do you need anything?" "Yes." Harry sat up and looked at him.
Tom walked forward and sat on the bed close to Harry.

"What did you mean we express what we can not speak?" "Exactly what it sounds like. When you can not speak your actions show what you mean. For instance, when you are mad but you do not want to show it, your movements are stiff and tense instead of that fluid like way you walk." "You pay attention to people that much?" "I'm very observant."
Tom stared at Harry.
"Then why are your actions never different?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Because I do not hide what I think. When I am pissed I make it clear, when I'm appalled or disgusted I make it clear, when I'm happy I make it clear. I don't hide things, it's not something I care to do." Tom moved closer. "You are lying." "And what would make you think that?" "You are to good of a liar.. yet it seems you do not understand what I mean when I say you can not lie to me."

Tom reached up and wrapped his hand around Harry neck, standing slightly, he forced Harry to lay his head on the pillow and leaned toward Harry's ear.

"Your smiles are fake. Your laugh is fake. You act happy to make others smile. You are nothing but a fake." Tom looked at Harry, staring into his eyes.
"As long as others are happy that's fine." "You are lying." "I'm not lying." Tom watched as Harry's breathing sped up but he tried to stay calm. "Your jealous." "Jealous isn't something I care to feel." "You can't control your emotions." "I can if I want." Tom squeezed slightly and Harry bit his lip. "You never let your feelings out unless you need to act." "I don't." "I can think of a scenario." "Are you stalking me?" Tom squeezed a little tighter.

'Fucking hell' Harry thought as Tom got closer, their lips grazing one another's. 

"That out burst with Dumbledore. If you do not think I watch over that old man anymore you are wrong."
Harry stomach churned.

That wasn't acting. That day Harry was truly fed up with everything. He yelled his feelings toward Dumbledore without thinking... and now he knew someone he never wanted to find out about that day had actually watched it.

"Your jealous. You want what others have yet you don't allow yourself anything." "That's not true." "Than why are you freaking out?" "I'm not freaking out." "You aren't the only observant one Harry."
Harry turned his head but Tom turned him back, forcing Harry to look him in the eye.
"Don't turn away from me." "Let me go." "No."

Then Tom knew. He had Harry Potter pinned. Harry always fought back.. so why wasn't he this time?

He let Harry go and stood straight. Harry sat up and ran a hand through his hair.

"You truly are pathetic." Harry glared at him. "I am not pathetic." "Harry Potter. The golden boy, the savior. It's incredible how much people relay on a boy who can't even stand up for himself."

Tom felt like smirking.. but it wasn't the time. He knew what he was doing. Tom knew he was doing exactly what Harry did to him that night in Harry's room.
...
But he had a different objective than Harry. He knew that night Harry just wanted him to let everything out but Tom, he knew he wouldn't get anything except anger out of Harry. Harry was one who was guarded. You tear down one wall another one stands in your way. It's a circle but if Harry would just let some of that anger out than Tom got what he wanted.

"I can stand up for myself thanks." "Than why not push me away? You didn't reject my accusations." "Doesn't mean shit." Tom leaned on the bed, back in Harry's face. "Pathetic. You have nothing but your reputation and words to back you up."
Harry clenched the comforter.

Tom knew if Harry could do what he could with his eyes.. Harry's would be shining a bright ruby red.
One thing Tom had figured out about Harry is his patience, his temper. Harry didn't have a long one, more like a short fuse that could go off anytime.. and that's what tool he'll use.

"Your reputation is bullshit even. I'm here. I never died. You, a pathetic wimpy little boy never killed me....
So really all you have are words.. and your words go to def ears. Your a puppet, a tool. Your nothing more than a boy. A boy who's going to follow their masters words like the law."

'He's just messing with you. Don't freak out. Calm down. Don't let his words get to you.' Harry repeated endlessly as Tom kept spitting venomous words he knew all to well were true in his face.

Tom watched as Harry was trying to calm himself, but he was doing a terrible job. He watched as a black like color entered Harry's eyes and swirled with his emerald green. He watched as Harry's breathing quickened. He watched as Harry's body began to shake violently.
Tom glanced at Harry's clenched hands. His knuckles were ghost white, his hands dangerously close to the same color.

"Your the boy everyone will forget when this war ends."

That broke him. Within seconds Tom was pinned to the bed with Harry's hand at his throat and Harry on top of him.
Tom stared into Harry's eyes. They weren't shimmering, they weren't lit. No. Harry's eyes were black, they were a black with dark green swirling.

A smirk curved Toms lips and he grabbed Harry's hand, forcing it away from his throat.

"Does that make you feel powerful?" "Shut the fuck up."
Tom switched their position and held Harry's wrists in his hand.

Before Harry could kick him away, Tom slammed his lips onto Harry's.
Their kisses were sloppy but filled with passion yet anger.

Neither were thinking straight as Harry flipped them and ripped Toms shirt off of him.