54

Slowly days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months.
Tom was furious.

He had only heard a week ago that his outer circle death eaters were going after Harry but he couldn't do anything. Tom couldn't make it seem like he cared for Harry Potter, his followers would become suspicious and began to investigate both, him and Harry.

He tapped his foot quickly as his surviving death eaters, some killed from the fight while the light was transferring Harry to the Weasleys burrow.
The Weasley burrow thankfully surviving the attack and being able to hold Harry and the others but they will soon move to the Blacks safe house.

"... My lord is everything alright?" "No!" Tom slammed his hand on the table and some flinched.
"Gaspar." Gaspar looked at his lord and dared to only look into the ruby eyes that shined throw Toms jet black hair. "If I had not made it clear enough, we do not go after Harry." "He is Harry Potter my lord! We are supposed to kill him!" "Shut up!" Gaspar looked away. "I am the one who will kill Harry Potter... understood." "..." "Understood?!" "Yes my lord!" "Good."

"Now back to the matter at hand..."

"Harry how many do we have?" "Three. Dis-including the diary and locket we will get from Tom.. we have two more to go." Hermione nodded and Harry put the duffle bag in the small leather bag Hermione had made him.

"... Do you think you'll be able to go much longer?" Harry looked at her and smiled. "We have the Hufflepuff cup and Ravenclaw diadem. I can last." Hermione nodded and stood, Harry following suit.

"Guys the ministries on our tail again." "Don't they know when to quit?" Ron shrugged and left the tent. "Nothings opened correct?" "No we secure everything everyday just in case." Harry nodded and grabbed his jacket before following Hermione out.

Ron opened a leather bag Hermione had made him and put the tent in it.

"Everything was secure right?" "Yeah." Ron nodded and Hermione let her barrier fall.
"Let's go before the ministry gets any closer." Harry grabbed their shoulders and aparrated to the Lovegood house.

"No! Get out!"

The three were automatically shocked by Xenophiliuses reaction.

"Mr. Lovegood what happened?" Harry and Hermione kept the door open. "Luna was taken because of you three. I can not help you I'm sorry." "Is Griphook with you?" Xenophilius stopped and Hermione kept Harry on his feet. "...Yes." "We need to talk to him."

Xenoplilius was very hesitant but let them in.

"Harry you go talk to him." "He'll want something in return." "We need help." Harry nodded and began up the stairs.

Hermione and Ron sat down in the clobbered house but Xenophilius kept standing, unnerved about Harry Potter and his friends being here once more.

Harry opened the attic door and walked in to see Griphook.

"Oh Harry Potter." Griphook sneered. "I need your help." "I?" "We. Hermione, Ron and I need your help getting into Gringotts." Griphook hummed and stood.

"And what's in it for me?" "Whatever you want." "The Gryffindors sword." Harry clenched the door knob and Griphook smiled evilly. "Or no deal." 
"... Fine." "Good. What vault do you need to get into?" "Bellatrix Leatranges vault. I need the Hufflepuff cup." Griphook smiled wickedly. "Ok."

Harry had a bad feeling but opened the door and followed Griphook downstairs.

"Ready?" The two looked over and nodded.

"He agreed that fast?" Hermione whispered. "I expect he has something planned.. keep on your guard." Hermione nodded and Harry apparated them.