52

"Dance with me darling." Fleur smiled and took Williams hand.

They walked to the middle of the crowded dance floor and William grabbed Fleurs lower back as she held onto his arm.

Harry sat with Ron and Hermione.

"I don't feel like weddings." The two looked at Ron. "It's your brothers wedding." "Celebrations weren't on my list just like trying to die while finding horcruxes." Harry sighed. "We can't expect everything to go as we plan Ron." "So your saying we'll die while on this "mission" Dumbledore has given us instead of being safe at Hogwarts?" "When has Hogwarts ever been truly safe?" Ron huffed at Harry's question.
"Safer." Harry than nodded at the clarification.

"Hermione dance?" Hermione looked up to see Bill. She smiled and took his hand. "I'd love you." "Don't tell Malfoy you said that to another man!" Hermione rolled her eyes while Ron and Harry laughed.

"Harry dear you should dance. Ron go find someone to dance with." "Why does he get the suggestion but I'm forced?" "Your her child that's why." Ron rolled his eyes and stood.
Harry chuckled and Molly sat beside him.

"I do hope you three stay safe... I'll owl you if anything happens though." Harry nodded. "We'll be just fine. Ron, Hermione and I have gone through worse than just some objects." Molly smiled than frowned. "I hope you three are at good settlements with your choice. I know what those horcruxes can do.. they can turn the nicest people into your worse nightmare." Harry hummed. "Well none of us will touch them for to long." Molly nodded. "Harry dear please protect Ron. He's a stubborn fool but he means well.. and  well Blaise Zabini will be after you if he is hurt." Harry chuckled. "Yes I got threatened by Draco just this morning about that exact thing."
Molly smiled and took Harry's hand.
"I am sorry you don't know who your mate is. I bet that's hard with everyone else being affectionate with their lovers." "It's fine. As long as their happy I'll be just fine." Molly smiled. "You truly are strong Harry... and I hope we find out the true reason this war started." Harry furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Molly. "What do you mean?" Molly bit her lip and sighed. "Ginny had told me what you had said." Harry sighed. "I completely understand your reasoning for saying that and I actually do agree. Neither light or dark are saints and truly the only difference is who we have on our sides. Dumbledore... well Dumbledore... I'm sorry Harry but I have to tell you... Dumbledores been using you.." "I know. I've known since 5th year." Molly frowned. "I had gotten an inheritance. Veela. When I had gotten my inheritance all of my previous memories came back, all of the restrictions came down.. this is just a glamour.. and yes my scar is real." "I'm sorry I hadn't told you sooner." Harry smiled and squeezed Molly's hand. "I know why you did it Molly and I'm grateful... at that time I may have rejected the idea and thought of you as crazy.. but it's different now. I know the truth and I intend to use the truth to its full extent.. even if that means Hermione and Ron staying in the dark for just a little longer." "I know you'll tell them Harry.. they are your friends, they truly are your family." Harry nodded and smiled.

They sat, enjoying one another as Molly watched Ron try to dance with Luna and Harry watched Hermione spinning with her hair flying like her dress.

....
Though that all ended when fire eliminated from outside.

Harry, Hermione and Ron rushed out.
Hermione was shocked.

Those were death eaters.

"Their the outer circle." Hermione looked at Harry. "The outer circle doesn't know what Tom and I are planning... but we need to go!"

Ron ran with Harry dragging Hermione.

"Go! We'll deal with them!" Harry nodded and grabbed Ron's shoulder, apparating away.