3

"Ok don't cause trouble. Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Harry I'm talking to you!" "When did we get mixed with them?!"
"After everything Harry has put us through." "Hey!" "Sorry Harry but it's true."

Harry rolled his eyes and put his trunk above the seat he sat on.
Hermione sat beside him as Ron got the other side of the window.

"I don't cause that much trouble." "Every year you solve something huge within Hogwarts." "Yeah that's because I somehow find out about it." "The chamber of secrets." "The basilisk talking." "The stone." "Reading the name Nickolas Flamel." "Harry." "I'm seriously 'Mione. I don't go looking for danger I promise."
Hermione sighed and opened her book.

"Anyways. Harry wanna see something weird?" "Hm. What would that be Ron?"

Ron pulls out a red rose petal.

"I found this on my floor. It's dead but the colors pretty don't you think." "Yes very pretty."

Hermione glanced at Harry and held her hand out at Ron.

"May I see it?" "Sure." Ron shrugged and handed her the dead flower petal. "This flower died last year." Harry took it. "Yes it's amazing how the color has stayed for such a long time."

Suddenly Harry dropped it and the three got on the floor looking for it. Hermione handed it to Harry and he slipped it into his pocket.

"Did it go out the window?!" "Maybe but we can't go and search for it Ron." "Harry why did you drop it~!" "I'm sorry but holding a dead flower petal you have to be careful right?" "It was a one of a kind!" "Fragile!"

Hermione shook her head as Harry pulled a book out of his trunk, the petal back in an old shoe box the other flowers were kept, wrapped for saving.

"I was going to show it to Neville." Ron crossed his arms, pouting like a child. "I'm sorry Ron." Harry sighed and opened his book.

The compartment door opened and they looked over to see the silver trio.

"Go somewhere else this compartment is taken." Draco rolled his eyes and glanced at Hermione who had a hint of a blush. Harry smirked and nudged Hermione. She looked over to see his wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up Harry!"
Harry laughed as Ron closed the compartment door again.

"Anyways how long?" "None of your business." "What? Are you two actually a couple because I was asking how long you've had a crush on him." "Hermione has a crush? On who?"
"See. Spill." "Fine! I've had a crush on him ever since he apologized for calling me a mud blood." "How to win a girls heart 101!" "Shut up Harry!" Harry chuckled and hugged Hermione.
"He's still a prick." "I know." "And I'll still fight with him." "I know." "Good." "Funny Harry."

Harry smiled and Hermione shook her head.

"Wait... who's your crush?" "Blaise Zabini." Hermione scrunched her nose, luckily the book in her face covered it.
"Hey!"

Hermione and Harry looked at Ron surprised yet confused for his outburst.
Ron blushed seeing he had said that out loud.

"Don't tell me." "It's not what you think!" "You like Blaise Zabini?!" "No..." "Ron." "Fine ok I do." "Good thing Harry lied." "Huh?" "Yeah I lied. Hermione here has a crush on a friend of Zabinis." "Who?" "Unknown."
Ron pouted and huffed at that.
"I feel like you guys never tell me anything." "That's not true but we don't want you to go off on her because she likes a person you don't like." "If I don't like them it's a bloody good reason." "It's a petty reason Ronald." "A bloody damn good reason."

Harry and Hermione shared a look before sighing and nodding.

"Yes Ron a very bloody damn good reason." "Thank you."

"So... heavy." Ron dropped his trunk with the others. "What did you put in your trunk?" "The things we needed!" "Ron calm down Hermione was just asking." "She called me weak!" "No she asked if you had packed extra crap.. for Zabini." Ron looked over to see Harry wiggling his eyebrows and pushed him away. Harry laughed as Ron grumbled with a pink blush. "Shut up Harry!" "It was funny." "Yeah haha so funny." Harry smiled.

They climbed into a carriage to be greeted with Neville and Luna.

"Hello." "Hello Luna." "Where are your shoes?" "Ron!" "I'm curious!"
Luna looked down and shrugged.
"I lost them on the train." Harry laughed airily. "Seems we'll have to find them at the end of the year." "Hm. Yes my father would be quite upset if I do not come home with shoes."

Ron glanced at Harry who was to used to Lunas acts for his own good.

They got to the castle they called school with some minor chit chat.
Ron jumped out and began to run up the hill to Hogwarts grand double oaked thick doors.

"Ron wait!"

Harry and Hermione cashed after him with their robes flying behind.

They got to the Great Hall and both smacked Rons head.

"What.. What were you doing?!" "I was to excited." "For merlins sake Ron some of us don't want to run all the way." "Sorry."

The three sat down in their usual spots. Their usual spots also having a direct view to the silver trio.

"Before the first years come in I would like to announce our new defense against the dark arts Professor!"

Everyone clapped as Dumbledore took a moment for them to quiet down.

"He is an old friend of mine! Do be where of his eye!"

The door opened and lightning boomed in the magical ceiling.
Ron screamed and panicked like everyone else while Hermione and Harry shared a look.

The ceiling had never done that and in one of the books Hermione and Harry had read the ceiling can detect an intruder or a dark wizard.

"We better be careful." "Yeah I have a worse feeling about this Professors than the others."

Mad-eye whipped his wand out and casted a spell that calmed the storm back to its cloudy and stary night sky.
He walked.. well limp over and sat beside Snape who seemed already irritated with such an act.

"Seems Snape doesn't like him." "He never likes the professors for the dark arts Ron." "Yeah but right off the bat?" "Lupin. He hated Lupin and even helped Hermione confirm her suspicion about him being a werewolf." "Ok I get it."
Hermione sighed and looked up as one by one the group of 1st years began to be sorted.