Night Out

A/N: Sorry once again I have been trying to come up with a schedule because trying to do school and this is alot.

As soon as we got home Lily ran to my closet to pull out an outfit for me to wear and one for her. Most of the designs I have for clubbing weren't really supporting of feminism in most eyes but I think that women should be able to wear whatever they want and not be judged. So you might say that I went with a lot of skin showing with these designs. Not all of them are like that but lily said I should have an option for those girls who do want to show off skin. After about 15 mins of searching Lily came out of my closet with two outfits one on each arm. "The black is for you green for me" she said with a smile. The outfit she picked for me was a black two piece set with a cut up each side of the skirt connected with what looks like thick strips of silver string attached with buttons. You can't blame me I have been doing fashion design for years sometimes you forget what you made. It had a matching off the shoulder long sleeve top. I think I'll pair it with heeled thigh high boots and a natural glam makeup look. "It's only 4:00 o'clock I don't think we have to get ready now do we" I complain as I remove the heels I was already wearing rubbing my feet. "Yes we do it's happy hour at five and lady's get in free from 5 to 6." She said pulling me towards the bathroom room. "Ok ok at least let me see what you picked for yourself to wear." I say while rolling me eyes and letting out a small chuckle. "Ok great look." She picked out one of my personal favorites not only because it took me just a day in a half to make but because it was hot,sexy,and comfortable. She also pulled out some cute matching green heels to wear with it. "I was guessing maybe you carry all our money since I'm probably going to end up the most drunk I mean I'm still going to carry a purse just incase a cute guy gives me his number." She said. "Ok fine I think I have a cute bag to go with my outfit." I replied with a chuckle. I actually had the perfect bag.

Y/n's outfit