Picture time

You had finally gotten changed into you new dress. You really had multiple dresses because you never fully had just one dress that screamed 'I'm getting married' to you. You felt it in both dresses. You cried the most in the one that you hand made. Which is why you chose to walk down the aisle in that one. You all get back downstairs with the guys. You all then go to the garage and get into your selective cars. Happy was going to drive you and Tony in the limo.

While Casey and Peter rode with Lily and Thor. Let's just say you made happy take the long way. You also had him tell everyone to follow so it didn't seem suspicious. Nat caught on but didn't say anything.

You and Tony were in the middle of a very heated make out sesh when his phone started to ring. He didn't want to answer it but you made him since it was Lily calling. "What's up" he ask. "Sorry if I'm interrupting something but are we really taking the long way to the park?" she ask. "Yes and plus if we went the regular way you girls would have been complaining that your feet hurt" he replies rolling his eyes at the end. You couldn't help but giggle at the memory of Tony carring you because your feet hurt from your heels. "Where are we going anyway?" Lily asked. "We're going to our speacial spot. But the pictures with you all in them are going to be in another special spot of ours." You say. "Okay then are we at least almost there?" She ask. You look out the window "We should be pulling up now it's going to be a small walk." You say. You giggle as you hear her grown a bit. "Hey at least it's a beautiful summer day." You say.

After everyone Parked you all met up on the path. "Are we waiting on someone?" Bucky asked. "We came here for pictures, Buck." Tony says annoyed. You giggle quietly and Tony smiles to himself at your little giggle. Just then the photographer shows up. She walks over and congragulates you and Tony again. She then gose over what she invisoned you agree. You all start to walk up the path there were a few sets of stairs. You and Tony walked hand and hand the whole way. You heard a few clicks and assumed that the photographer was taking pictures of you and Tony.  Pretty soon you get to the spot. You and Tony decided aginsts going to your other spot since it would take to long. Tony low key wanted to skip the reseption in all and get to the fun part of the night. You took the photos and planed on taking a few more when you got back to the tower. You and Tony set up a mini coctail hour so that you guys had time to take photos and change yet again. This was your last dress change for the night.

The Pictures (You can wear any dress you want I just thought these pictures looked beautiful) ( Other Wedding photos will be in the next chapter)