Let's do it-smut

"What do you say we get started here in the Car" Tony says placing a hand on your thigh. "I think we should talk about our conversation from earlier" you suggest. "Ok then have you made a decision" he asked getting excited yet nervous. "Yes I have been thinking about it all night and I say let's do it" you say smiling. "Wait did you just say yes to trying for a baby" he says getting excited. You nod your head and he kisses you passionately.

"I think it's time for the fun part" you say and he gets the hint. He pulls you into a passionate yet rough kiss. He pulls you onto his lap and the kiss gets a little more rough. Your breath hitched when you felt his hands on your ass. You moan into the kiss as he squeezes your ass. About five minutes later the car stops. You hop off Tony's lap and fix your dress because it rose up a little. "We don't have to stop do we" he complains. "Did you forget we still have two kids and one could still be awake" you say getting out of the car thanking Happy. When you get to your floor you go towards Peter's room and open the door slightly. You see Casey laying in his bed and he's at his desk drawing on the ipad you got him for christmas.

He looks up to see you and Tony. "How was the night out" he asked smiling at you and Tony. "It was fun" you say. "Even though you were thinking about them the entire time" Tony says with a chuckle. "She woke up from a nightmare and came in my room" he says looking at Casey. "She just came in said I had a nightmare and climbed in my bed to go back to sleep" he adds. "She is pretty straightforward when it comes to her sleep" you say chuckling at the thought. "She's just like her mother" Tony adds placing an arm around your shoulder."Well we just came to say goodnight" Tony says. He and Peter do a special handshake they made up that was only 'for the boys'. You walk over to Casey and give her one more goodnight kiss then you do the same with Peter. "Don't stay up to late" you say. You then look down and see what he was drawing. "Tony did you see what our son was drawing" you asked and Tony comes over to looks at it. It was a picture of him and Peter. "I remember when we took that. It was around the time we first met" he says with a proud look on his face. "You're doing great kid keep up the good work the practice really pays off" Tony says. He then walks over to Casey and gives her a goodnight kiss whispering a goodnight princess.

The drawing Peter made *I did not draw this I found it on Pinterest and thought it looked really good*

You and Tony said goodnight yet again and you head to your room. As soon as the door closes Tony turned on the soundproof walls in Peter's room room the outside in. You look at him confused. "You really are an amazing mother" he says and you smile at him. "Well thank you but may I ask why you didn't soundproof our room" you asked and he just smirks at you. "I want to see how quite you can be you've had it easy with the walls being soundproof" he says removing his blazer and suductively moving towards you. "Wait before we get started I have something I want to show you" you say as you run into your walk in closet. "You must be really excited if you are running in heels" he says removing the last of his clothes except his boxers.

You walk out wearing his favorite set of yours.

You walk over to him seductively. His smirk just grows wider and wider. "I will never get tired of seeing you in red" he says as he pulls you in by your hips. You wrap your arms around his neck. "Good because this time you aren't ripping this one I'm tired or remaking this set" you say giving him a kiss. "Then stop making it because all I want to do is rip it off you" he says harshly squeezing your ass. You gasp lightly opening your mouth slightly. He takes the advantage and slips his tongue in your mouth. His hands move down to your thighs. He lightly tap signaling for you to jump.

You feel his bulge through his boxers moaning as it lightly touched you clit. "You have to be quiet baby or else everyone will hear you" he says muffling your moans with another kiss. He walks over and throws you on the bed. You squeal as he did so. You move up towards the pillows to get more comfortable. He climbs on the bed and spreads your legs apart kneeling between them. He then starts kissing up your inner thigh just missing you core were you needed him most. He does the same with the other thigh but then gives your heat the thing it desired most. He rubbed your clit through your soaked underwear.

You were biting your lip trying to hold back moans. He removes his hand from your clit. You whimper at the loss of touch. "Relax baby I've got you" he says in a low seductive voice. You lightly moan at the sound of his voice. He starts to pull your underwear down at a torturiously slow pace. You grow impatient and pull your underwear down for him. "Needy are we" he ask with a smirk. "Please Tony I need you" you beg and he smiles at you. "What do you need darling" he says in a low lust filled voice. "I need your touch, something, anything." you beg out for him trying to keep quiet. He then licks a long stripe up your folds. You arch your back trying your hardest to keep your moans at a low level.

You grab a pillow and use it to muffle your moans when he adds a finger. He then starts to suck on your clit doing a figure eight motion with his tongue, causing you to scream out into the pillow. "Ah fuck keep going" you moan out into the pillow. He hums while still attached to your clit sending vibrations through your body. You moan out again. He sits up adding another finger and curling the two digits inside you. "I want to see your pretty little face when I eat you out" he says removing the pillow from your face and tossing it across the room. He then grabs the rest of the pillows throwing them to the floor. You bit your lips as he starts to kiss your neck and down the valley between your breast.

He then removes his fingers and you whimper again at the sudden loss of touch. "I'm going to refill you with something much bigger but we have to get this bra off you first" he says as he unhooks your bra. He then removes his boxers letting his cock spring out. You moan at the sight. He smirks at you before positioning himself at your entrance teasing you a bit. "Stop being a tease Tony" you say. He kisses you to muffle your moans as he inserts himself into you. It barely works.

He then sits up slightly using his arms to hold himself up. "Please move" you beg quietly. He starts to move slowly gaining speed with every thrust. The faster he got the harder it was to keep yourself from moaning to loud. He saw that you were struggling to keep quiet. "F.R.I.D.A.Y soundproof our bedroom please" he ask out. "Your bedroom has been successful soundproof" F.R.I.D.A.Y replies. As soon as F.R.I.D.A.Y says that you let out a long loud moan.

You see Tony smirk proud of how loud he can make you. You become a moaning mess as you can feel that familiar feeling in your lower stomach. Tony could tell you were close so he reaches down and starts to rub circles on your clit with his thumb. "Ah fuck Tony I'm gonna cum" you yell out throwing your head back in pure bliss. You felt Tony twitch inside you signaling he was close as well. After a few more thrust you both came together.

Tony pulled out and laid next to you out of breath. "Help me go pee I already know I can't get up" you says still catching your breath. Tony chuckles softly and you nudge him in his chest. He gets up and helps you out of bed and to the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower care to join after your bathroom break?" he ask smirking at you. "I think I'm gonna take a bath my legs hurt" you say smiling back at him. He starts the shower and gets in. "How about we go for round two after we clean up" he yells over the water. "Wouldn't that ruin the reason for getting clean in the first place" you say starting to make your bath adding bubble bath to it. You also add epsom salt to help with your legs. You were getting used to being able to walk after you and Tony had your romantic get away in the bedroom. Tony even acknowledged it saying maybe he needs to pick up the pace and go harder on you. You wouldn't mind it.

You enjoy your bath and he enjoys his shower then you go for three more rounds after that. Taking a shower and yet another bath at five in the morning.