Not So Happy Anniversary

The next morning you walked into the kitchen limping. Wanda, Lily and Nat look like they had a ruff night along with you. "You look like you need coffee Mom" Peter says handing you a cup. "Thanks Pete couldn't get much sleep last night" you say giving Tony a side eye. "Was Daddy snoring again" Casey ask. "Yeah something like that" you say smiling at her. Wanda looks up at you and smirks. You smile back at her. "Casey don't forget you have that playdate with Christina today" you say and she instantly gets excited.

A few hours later you all are in the living room chilling watching TV while Peter sits in a chair drawing on his ipad. While Casey was upstairs playing in her play room. Casey comes running down the stairs from her room. "Princess you do know that you can you the elevator right I fixed to were you can reach the buttons too" Tony says picking her up and setting her on his lap. "Yeah I know but uncle Bruce said that it was healthy for me to use the stairs but I use the elevator going up that's a lot of stairs" she says out of breath. She gets off his lap and then goes over to Peter.

"Did you finish the drawing" she asked as she climbed into his lap. You get a picture of them looking at the iPad together. "Send me that" Tony whispers in your ear. "I already did" you whisper back and then his phone vibrates. "Mommy look what Peter drew me" Casey gets up bringing the iPad over to you.

The drawing *once again from Pinterest* (pretend that it's not Morgan)

"I drew more just swipe over" Peter says. You swipe through the pictures Casey and Tony look over your shoulder.

The drawings