Wedding Gift

*2 weeks later*

You and Tony are back from your honeymoon in Paris/Grease (you went to both). Tony decided that he wanted to drive you both back home. So he had happy bring the car to the airport and then he rode back to the tower with another guard. You were staring out the window. You realized that you weren't headed back to the city. "Tony where are we going?" You ask looking at him. "I have another wedding gift for you." He says with a smile.

After about another fifteen minutes the street had trees on both sides. "You remember how you said you wanted to move out of the tower if we were going to add to our family?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" You ask already knowing we're this was going. "Well over the past four months I've had a little project going on. With the help from the others to get your ideas on certain details." He says. You try and think of when they were getting ideas from you.

You then remember the girls showing you pictures of kitchens and living rooms that 'just showed up on their Instagram feed that they screenshot to "show you later". You would just tell them what you would change in the living room or kitchen. They also showed you other rooms but you didn't think much of it. "Tony did you get the girls to ask me what I like about certain rooms because you got us a house?" You ask.

"Well technically I didn't buy a house." He replies. You look at him confused. "I bought land and had a house built on it" he says. He looks over at you then back at the road. "I'm happy you did this. But I'm also mad you didn't tell me sooner." you say. You notice that he let out a sigh of relief.

Soon you and Tony made it to a gate. You looked up from your phone. You saw a three story mansion in front of you. Tony rolled down his window. He pressed a few buttons on the keypad but you weren't paying attention to what he pressed. You were to amazed by the house.

The house

"Tony... it's beautiful" you say. You were practically speechless. He pulled up and parked the car. He then held up the keys in your view. You grab the keys with a huge smile on your face. You unbuckle your seatbelt and got out of the car. Tony follows after you. You stop at the front door waiting for Tony to catch up to you since you decided to run up to the door.

You take a deep breath and use the key to unlock the door. You open the door and stop in your tracks. It was beautiful. From what you can see at that moment there was a beautiful dual staircase with a chandelier hanging down from the ceiling.

The stairs