Welcome Home

*Two weeks later*

"Thank you very much I will let Tony know" you hang up the phone smiling really big. "Why are you so happy" Nat ask as she walked into the living room sitting across from you in a chair in the corner. "The social worker just called and said that Pepper is being put under arrest because she filed a false report. The only reason that she's getting arrested is because she didn't have any evidence against us showing us being abusive or harmful in any way to the kids. And she is also getting arrested for hacking into F.R.I.D.A.Y and getting camara footage of us and she also tried to edit it" you start laughing when you talk about how she is going to get jail time from it.

"Well isn't it good to see you happy" Tony says coming in. He hugs you from behind while giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Pepper is going to jail and the kids are coming back so I had F.R.I.D.A.Y call the lawyer I'm filing for intentional infliction of emotional distress on me and the kids" you said and he just smiled at you. "What?" you asked. "I didn't take you as the revenge type" Tony says still smiling at you. "When it comes to my family especially my kids I will get my revenge. But we have to set up for the kids when they come home especially Peter" you said texting Wanda. "Ok you do that and I'll go and finish the last personal touches in Peter's room with the guys" Tony says getting up. "What did you do to his room Tony" "Nothing babe I just gave him more space bigger bed and moved him from the guest room floor completely" he replies. "So he's on our floor" you asked. "Yes I thought it might make it easier on you when you are waking them up for school" he says giving you a quick kiss and running out of the living room.

*Time skip*

You, Nat, Wanda and Lily had finished setting up the tower ready for Peter and Casey to come home. "Ms.L/n the social worker and the kids are here would you like me to send them up" F.R.I.D.A.Y ask. "Yes please F.R.I.D.A.Y thank you. Oh and please tell Tony that they are here" you say getting happy that you get both of your kids. Soon enough you heard Tony running down the stairs with the rest of the guys walking down. You could tell he was excited. You burst out laughing when he tripped and almost fell. The the elevator doors opened and Peter and Casey had huge smiles on their faces.

"MOMMY" Casey yelled as she ran towards you. You picked her up and hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go. Tony had been hugging Peter. Then Casey got tired of hugging you and ran up to Tony. "Hi daddy I missed you" she she's holding on tightly. "I missed you too princess" he says. You look at Peter and see he has tears in his eyes. You pull him into your arms. "Please tell me these are happy tears" you say getting slight tears in your eyes. He just nods his head on your chest. "I love reuniting families" the social worker says smiling. You and Tony look up at her and smile while still holding the kids. You then see a flash you know it was Nat, Wanda or Lily. The kids had both started crying a bit and it took a few minutes to calm them down before you did the finishing paperwork to insure their safe return home and to also fully finalize the adoption of Peter.

Then Tony announced that he was throwing a party to celebrate the new member of the Stark family. So it was full of questions from Casey about what you were going to have her wear. "What's the dress code Tony" you asked after drawing a blank on what to put Casey in and what you would wear. "Umm the fancy elegant whatever the word is" you laugh at him. "Are you talking about like ball gowns or fitted and long or a business casual" you asked and he just looked confused. So you just showed him pictures on your phone of the styles you were talking about. He pointed at a picture of an elegant dress. "So formal party" you say kinda confused why he picked those options.

"How about you just pick one" you asked knowing that he would have been giving girls a hard time with the options. "I guess formal" he said and you nod. "Now all I need to do is pick a color" you said. "How about we all wear the same color" Casey says. "How about black" Peter says and Casey gets excited saying yes. "Ok then we are wearing black" you say smiling at their excitement. "F.R.I.D.A.Y put on the invitations not to wear black and that the dress code is formal attire" Tony says. "I have sent the emails of the invitations" F.R.I.D.A.Y says. "You really want us to be the only ones wearing black" you say raising an eyebrow laughing when he nods his head yes. "Um mom dad" Peter says. He sounded worried so you both looked concerned. "What's wrong sweetheart" you asked. "I don't have anything fancy or whatever the word you said is" he says. You chuckle a bit and so does Tony. "Do you know what your mom's job is" Tony ask. "Yeah she does all the work you don't want to do" Peter replies and you burst out laughing "No Pete I'm a fashion designer I have more than enough clothes for you and everyone in here" you say walking over to him. "Wait how did you get my sizes" Peter asked. "I got your measurements from F.R.I.D.A.Y's system and Tony asked me to make you some clothes incase you ever went on an actual mission" you say leading him to the stairs. "Cool" is all he says. "Now let's go find you something to wear" you say and you guys head upstairs with Casey following excitedly.